Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Hello. :wave:

Well, I got the call from the director. She can't cast me in this show. I have a great voice and a great actor, blah, blah blah, but only 4 roles to cast. But they plan on doing "The Full Monty" next year and she wants me to commit to a role this year. :brick:

Nemo14

Got to go too. I'm actually off to bed. Dave's mother was taken into the hospital this morning at 1:15ish, so Dave and DS went there 'til 5 this morning, and I stayed here and worried about them. Between his mom and my mom's recent bouts with dimentia, we've both got very little sleep.

BiggerTigger

Got to go too. I'm actually off to bed. Dave's mother was taken into the hospital this morning at 1:15ish, so Dave and DS went there 'til 5 this morning, and I stayed here and worried about them. Between his mom and my mom's recent bouts with dimentia, we've both got very little sleep.
Oh, Betty, get some rest and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Connor002

So, it's around 9:45 and I'm just sitting down to write a paper that I have to drop off tomorrow (the absolute last thing due this year), and I'm not really sure where I'm going with it, and I'm starting off an intro that's barely relevant to the real topic but I'll tie in as if it were a natural association.

Could this be any better?
It basically perfectly encapsulates how I've worked for the past year.
:lookaroun

Uponastar

So, it's around 9:45 and I'm just sitting down to write a paper that I have to drop off tomorrow (the absolute last thing due this year), and I'm not really sure where I'm going with it, and I'm starting off an intro that's barely relevant to the real topic but I'll tie in as if it were a natural association.

Seems to work for you.
Seemingly irrelevant and then somehow making it all fit.

Nicole220

Gah! Sounds like my research paper that's due next week.
On the 3 page rough draft my teacher made a comment that said, "I'm not really sure where you're going with this..."
Yeah...I don't know where I'm going with it either. :rolleyes:

...everything does fit.
It's just a matter of making other people see how.
You do it by using some wonderful BS-ing skills!

Nicole220

Yay! We made it home just in time for Grey's season finale.
We remembered that it was tonight during the middle of the movie.
I think senioritis is a real disease, because it's really messing us up today. :lol:

And! Tomorrow is senior ditch day! Yay! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom