His made me laugh too! :lol:
Indeed...his was cute.
Cook's was hot.

I did thanks to y'all. :lol:
But it cuts off right before Ryan says the last name! :eek:
So no ending song or tears. :(

I watched the end twice.
Best ending ever.
Usually it's just the winner singing a schmaltzy song.
But last night, he sang a not-too-bad song and made it sound great and included all the others finalists in his moment, too.
So nicely done!

Nicole220

I watched the end twice.
Best ending ever.
Usually it's just the winner singing a schmaltzy song.
But last night, he sang a not-too-bad song and made it sound great and included all the others finalists in his moment, too.
So nicely done!
Agreed on everything!
I actually liked the song.
And having all the contestants up there was nice...what a great group!
I loved the part when they showed his brother and he was like, "That's my brother!"
Soooo sweet. :eek:

Pics! Lots of pics!

Uponastar

Agreed on everything!
I loved the part when they showed his brother and he was like, "That's my brother!"

Such a great season with a nice group of people.
And talented.
We'll be hearing from several of them, I'm sure.

nibblesandbits

I know they were re-creating Risky Business, but he could've done it without the shirt. :lookaroun

:lookaroun

You'd have to be dead for it not to.

OMG! I know. I was just like...wow...*drool* I seriously could watch that thing over and over again and not get tired of it and I don't know why since I wasn't initally attracted to him. :lol:

Agreed on everything!

Pics! Lots of pics!

I know....it was a total great group of kids this year. They really all seemed to care for each other. I noticed that in all the vignettes they showed with all of them. Carly, Brooke, David, Michael really took the youngers under their wings and they all bonded and formed a family. Which is so refreshing to see.

Well, I am off. There's a pool party at Vista that I probably will be stopping by.

Bye Jo! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

This truely was the most talented season.
We hear from more and more each season...we'll definitely be hearing from them.
And so many people were up in arms b/c they allowed for people who had had previous recording contracts in...I had no problem with it. I found it to be nice to see people who could actually sing. I didn't see them as ringers at all. I feel they should have just as much shot as any one else at becoming the next American Idol.

Nicole220

OMG! I know. I was just like...wow...*drool* I seriously could watch that thing over and over again and not get tired of it
I keep pushing the play button on youtube. :lookaroun

NIbbs said:
and I don't know why since I wasn't initally attracted to him. :lol:
After he got his hair cut and grew some facial hair...that did it for me. :lol:

Nibbs said:
I know....it was a total great group of kids this year. They really all seemed to care for each other. I noticed that in all the vignettes they showed with all of them. Carly, Brooke, David, Michael really took the youngers under their wings and they all bonded and formed a family. Which is so refreshing to see.
And now they're all gone. :cry:
It was even more refreshing b/c the past few seasons haven't been great.

Uponastar

OMG! I know. I was just like...wow...*drool* I seriously could watch that thing over and over again and not get tired of it and I don't know why since I wasn't initally attracted to him. :lol:

Agreed.
Initially, in the beginning of the season, I barely noticed him.
He just seemed to get more attractive as time went by. :lookaroun

Indeed.
So nice to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom