Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Thanks! Officially I am doing Main Street North Foods. According to my recruiter, that includes Casey's and the Ice Cream Parlor/Bakery!

And we will probably hit all of them! :lol:

I wish we could have a food pic of the day thread over here - I stumbled across one on another Disney forum and I am drooling. :slurp::slurp::slurp: People posted pics of food at Coral Reef, and it helped me decide what I might want to try when we're there. And there were some AWESOME pics of Main St Bakery.

nibblesandbits

I wish we could have a food pic of the day thread over here - I stumbled across one on another Disney forum and I am drooling. :slurp::slurp::slurp: People posted pics of food at Coral Reef, and it helped me decide what I might want to try when we're there. And there were some AWESOME pics of Main St Bakery.
Don't see why you couldn't start one...:D

joanna71985

Ooo, yum!!:slurp::slurp::slurp:

I think I would like to try Coral Reef someday. The theming is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom