Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

Hey all. I have checked in. I am in the new complex, Patterson. I find out my work location (officially) in about 10 hours!! And I went to the P&P last night. Soooooo much fun. I had a BLAST meeting Captain Jack. Best interactio ever!

Party in like a month that I haven't worked. I almost feel offended. How dare they have P&P without me! :lookaroun :lol:[/quote]

Of course you miss the one I attend.:lookaroun

I went to see Prince Caspian with a bunch of other cast members. After we saw that preview, we were all ashamed to work for Disney. :lol:

Aw come on. It's not THAT bad.

Totally OT, I hope Jo is warm and happy tonight! :)

She sure is!:kiss:

She is.
I told her I'm jealous.

Aww, you don't have to be.:lookaroun

5 days...

OT: Here's an article written by an ex-Jack Sparrow if anyone is interested.
Very interesting.

http://lamag.com/featuredarticle.aspx?id=7016

Whoa!!

I am your brother...your best friend forever!

Let my people go!

and Best Friends forever!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I forgot about those!!:ROFLOL:

davidpw97

Originally posted by mpoppins76
Just did...
See, I don't think Stella is the mother. Because he's telling the story to his kids and he would maybe not refer to her as "Stella"? That and Stella has a little girl...you'd think she'd be there listening to the story of how they met too. :shrug:[/quote]

I realize the HIMYM conversation was 10 pages ago but I wanted to add a few thoughts. First, I don't think Stella is the mother either, but I think it makes sense that if Stella is the mother, her daughter isn't listening to the story. I don't remember how old the daughter is but let's say she's maybe 6 or 7, Future Ted is telling the story to the kids in the year 2030, while the rest of the show takes place in current time, so in 22 years the daughter will be in her late 20's and I think it makes sense that she wouldn't be at home. Also, the daughter was around at the time Ted and Stella met and she probably knows the story already, if Stella is the mother. I am waiting for the episode where the kids say "GEEZ dad, we've been listening to your story for 3 years now, get to the freaking point already." Do they really need to know all the people Ted and his friends hooked up with before he met their mother?

DisneySam

Hey guys, good morning.

I went to the Indiana Jones midnight premier last night and am dragging this morning at work. I will probably be sparce today.

BiggerTigger

Good Morning! :wave:

George is under the weather today. :(

It is cold out. :mad:

But I did audition for "Forever Plaid" last night and I did a good job. Hopefully, I'll find out if I got cast or not. Only 4 parts and everyone there had worked for them before. I was the only newbie and felt out of place. We'll have to see.:shrug:

How are you all doing this morning?

DisneySam

Without giving anything away, how was it? 1-10?

Hmmm...m I would give it an 8 or a 9 [I am on the fence, I need to see it again to catch all the details].

All I can say is you have to go in with a completely open mind, IMHO the archeology part of the story is not like any of the other 3 movies.

Dukeblue1016

*sneeze*

good morning....

*sneeze*

*sniffle*

i called in sick today... may not be around much....

*sneeze*

probably gonna lay in bed and watch movies all day...

(and this is after, like a hero, i tell steph i have allergies year-round and so i can handle them pretty well...)

*sneeze*

joanna71985

Hi! How is Florida? I wish I were there right now :cry:

It is wonderful! I did the P&P last night, and it is soooo warm!!

*sneeze*

good morning....

*sneeze*

*sniffle*

i called in sick today... may not be around much....

*sneeze*

probably gonna lay in bed and watch movies all day...

(and this is after, like a hero, i tell steph i have allergies year-round and so i can handle them pretty well...)

*sneeze*

Oh no!! Poor Joe!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom