Make a ride

DaveN1996

Brave coaster that takes you through the ruins of the old castles as you chase the whisp, only to be confronted by the bear.... of course, we've seen how Disney coaster animatronics hold up, so.... maybe not.....

Animal Kingdom Jungle Book dark ride

My oldest, having found it on Disney plus, would probably say a Halloween overlay for Gravity Falls in at least one shop on property

JustAFan

When Ralph and Vanellope get to the internet in Ralph Breaks the Internet, that looks like that could be a fun ride. They could even do a screen ride like Soarin' or Flight of Passage. Even the style of Star Tours or Body Wars might be passable.

OG Runner

I will take @SunsetLament and @DaveN1996's ideas and combine them. How about a dark ride in either the Magic
Kingdom or Animal Kingdom with Jungle setting with scenes and music from both the Lion King and the Jungle Book.
(Don't start with they are different jungles. They are also animated movies.) There would be plenty of scene and music
options.

JustAFan

I will take @SunsetLament and @DaveN1996's ideas and combine them. How about a dark ride in either the Magic
Kingdom or Animal Kingdom with Jungle setting with scenes and music from both the Lion King and the Jungle Book.
(Don't start with they are different jungles. They are also animated movies.) There would be plenty of scene and music
options.
Hey whoa now. Let's keep this in reality, like flying elephants and talking mice. Psh, trying to combine natural environments.

dman1373

Original Poster
i think it would be cool if they built a dark ride litterally on top of half of the go karts....and built a huge led screen under to simulate the weather. That would truly make it a Tomorrowland speedway

yankspy

A mobile Alien Encounter. He not only breaks out of the tube but he chases you on a rover type vehicle on Mars. Heck if there’s a need for an IP aspect you can have wall-e and eve save you at the end.

Sbk1234

First, a couple of ideas that aren't mine: BUILD BEASTLY KINGDOM in Animal Kingdom. This was an incredible idea that should have never been cancelled. I would have loved to have seen this so much more than Avatar Land.

I also think that there could be a place for the Western River Expedition to be built, either in Magic Kingdom, or even American Adventure in Epcot, since it focuses on America's history (tongue in cheek as it may be.)

A bantha ride that takes you around Galaxy's Edge.

I toyed around with a Tomorrowland idea where you go on an expedition to scout an alien planet. Preshow would be like you're in the mothership, taking you to the alien world. Then some kind of disaster happens to your ship and you have to go into smaller pods (Omnimovers) and go down to the planet to locate some item needed to fix your ship before it crashes into the planet or something.
This would be a totally original idea with no IPs involved.

I like the idea of more boat rides along the lines of El Rio Del Tiempo in the Mexico Pavillion at Epcot, but for the other countries.

yeti

A ride called "Underworlds" at Disney Hollywood Studios.

Inspired by the canned Dick Tracy CrimeStoppers attraction, this borrows the Scoop ride vehicle/system from Spider Man.

You're recruited by a 1940s Chicago police department to stop a mob boss on the run....across three different time periods in the city's underbelly:

- early 1900s wharfs and dockyards (inspired by pre-code gangster films and The Great Movie Ride),

- 1980s (inspired by 80s police action culture like Lethal Weapon, Miami Vice, and even Tim Burton's Batman), and

- a Cyberpunk/Blade Runner-esque dystopian future.

Downside is it would require some contrived Dinosaur-like time travel mechanic, but I'd still love to see all of these environments in a Dick Tracy style motion sim dark ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom