Make a ride

TotallyBiased

A Toy Story Augmented Reality product of some type. Could go either the perspective of, say, Andy and the toys are toy-size, or go the perspective of being an actual toy. I'd say "Escape from Sid's" but sounds too much like Ratatouille.

I say AR, because instead of the usual environment you get with 3D, or projection, AR puts the elements right into your world. I don't know how to actually go about it.

Vinnie Mac

Wouldn't be a "ride" per se more so an "attraction". But some type of gravity free room to do a spacewalk. This would be adjacent to the Space 220 restaurant and would add a whole new level of immersion.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
A ride about computers in Epcot that features a sentient, evil computer virus similar to Swayzak (an obscure character from Toonami.) Bonus points if he has a New Zealander accent.

ExplorenitDave

I want to add the Marvel Cinematic Universe behind Epcot so bad. They already started it with Gaurdians of the Galaxy. My plan would be to move the cast member services over to the other side of the park and create some cool stuff back there for the next few movies. I'd put the Avengers Campus, or a "New York" setting behind the American pavilion and have that lead into Wakanda behind the African outpost. I don't know what world I'd like to put in between Wakanda and Gaurdians, but I'm thinking something like a new Asgard, or any other world that would bridge that gap.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I want to add the Marvel Cinematic Universe behind Epcot so bad. They already started it with Gaurdians of the Galaxy. My plan would be to move the cast member services over to the other side of the park and create some cool stuff back there for the next few movies. I'd put the Avengers Campus, or a "New York" setting behind the American pavilion and have that lead into Wakanda behind the African outpost. I don't know what world I'd like to put in between Wakanda and Gaurdians, but I'm thinking something like a new Asgard, or any other world that would bridge that gap.
Universal?

I know it was once proposed, but a Muppet ride in Hollywood Studios would be great. Seeing a Kermit animatronic on a log singing The Rainbow Connection would alone be worth whatever the rest of the ride would be. Maybe a high-energy trackless ride utilizing all those characters. Perhaps an adventure to pick up different characters and get them to the Muppet Show, ending with the big song.

OG Runner

Universal?

Because of Universal it could not be done. (Avengers Campus) Hopefully you are not saying Universal has done it. The Spiderman ride
and the Hulk Coaster are good rides. The Storm ride, (tea cup rip off) & Doom ride, (standard drop ride), are barely passable. The theming
of the Superhero area at Universal could use a lot of improvement.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Because of Universal it could not be done. (Avengers Campus) Hopefully you are not saying Universal has done it. The Spiderman ride
and the Hulk Coaster are good rides. The Storm ride, (tea cup rip off) & Doom ride, (standard drop ride), are barely passable. The theming
of the Superhero area at Universal could use a lot of improvement.
They can't update the area because any improvements would have to be negotiated with Disney.

ExplorenitDave

Universal?
Nope. Universal is going to move the Hulk ride over to the new Epic Worlds and turn it into Mario Jumping out of the green tunnel. Then, they've already got the Spider-Man ride over at the Transformers ride so they're going to use the HD screens and whatnot over there. In a spectacular surprise move, Disney is going to go ahead and donate the rights to the Planet of The Apes stuff and allow Universal to build a whole new area at Islands of Adventure. In exchange for donating the rights to Universal, Disney will then be allowed to build a MCU world behind EPCOT.

Or, they could just say that Universal's Marvel land at Islands of Adventure is the coolest thing ever so just go ahead and leave it there. We're building our MCU world behind EPCOT whether you like it or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom