main street sidewalk

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Seriously. I've never been a fan of those Philly t-shirts either.....

But then again, I'm a Red Sox fan. :D

devoy1701

after 39 1/2 years they suddenly need to extend the sidewalk into the street a bit?

I have a feeling the sidewalks are still going to be just as crowded. This just means people can use larger strollers!

TeamUBR

No, I'm sorry, but I don't think the girl at the mid left walking towards us will ever get her leg replaced. She seems to be doing well without it. And is it really Disney's responsibility? :ROFLOL:

Seriously though, are you talking about the extension itself or the poor matching with the existing sidewalk. I don't get it. I guess I don't see a problem that needs to be fixed.

hpyhnt 1000

This sidewalk will accomodate wheelchairs as well as parade viewing when construction walls are erected around the confectionary.

Okay, that actually kinda makes sense. Hopefully thats what its purpose will be, because if they were to do that the length of Main Street it would be kinda ugly looking.

devoy1701

Okay, that actually kinda makes sense. Hopefully thats what its purpose will be, because if they were to do that the length of Main Street it would be kinda ugly looking.

You would think they would use a temporary wooden or metal ramp/sidewalk for this, not install a slab of concrete. Its kind of odd.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
No, I'm sorry, but I don't think the girl at the mid left walking towards us will ever get her leg replaced. She seems to be doing well without it. And is it really Disney's responsibility? :ROFLOL:

:lol:

That's good...I have to admit that I wasn't really sure what I was looking for either when I first looked at the picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom