News Main Street Electrical Parade and A Christmas Fantasy Parade to return

mickEblu

You know what? Fine.

Is it a hokey little parade that should've been retired 20 years ago? Yes.

Will I still watch and enjoy the parade like I'm in a toxic on-again/off-again relationship? Absolutely.

Seriously. What’s the difference between MSEP or riding some of these ancient dark rides? I think people complain about MSEP because at some point they were duped about it going away forever. And no one likes being duped.

My thoughts are that it shouldn’t be retired. It should be plussed and brought into the 21st century with some new IP while keeping the classic stuff and not altering the soundtrack.

MSEP Is the Quintessential Disneyland parade. It’s grandfathered in at this point and should always have a place at Disneyland.

brb1006

if the electrical water pageant can run for 50 years, so can the main street electrical parade
Since Disney now owns "The Book of Life" and it's almost Halloween. Did Disney give the Medal of Everlasting Life to the Casey Jr float?

mickEblu

Is there something inherently about a parade that needs to be temporary? Especially when it occurs intermittently amongst other parades?

Last edited:

PiratesMansion

Guess who's back....back again.....
If they could just kindly send PTN to a park that would actually run it, that would be great.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom