mailing a postcard from WDW?

nepalostparks

There are mail boxes in the parks and if I remember correctly, at the Disney resorts as well.

I'm not sure about buying postage at the parks or resorts, as we always buy our postcard stamps from our local post office prior to going to Disney.

Wilt Dasney

I sent a postcard from MK two months ago. Between the train station and the park gates on the left is the news stand. If you go in there, they will sell you postage (and add a fun "Main Street" ink stamp if you like). There's a mailbox just outside the news stand, as well as a few on Main Street.

NiarrNDisney

You can purchase stamps at most resort gift shops and mail them from the resort by going up to guest relations. However comma I prefer to have one of the parks insignia postmarks stamped on my postcard so I always head to Guest Relations in one of the parks and mail them from there knowing they will stamp them for me and get them out on time.

BTW Epcot has the best ones!

Rob562

And while we're on the subject of postcards, don't forget that the postcard rate is going up one penny on April 17th (to 28-cents, I believe).

-Rob

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And while we're on the subject of postcards, don't forget that the postcard rate is going up one penny on April 17th (to 28-cents, I believe).

-Rob

AGAIN? I just bought two rolls of postcard stamps for work.....arrggghhh

It's already .28 cents...I just saw where it's going up to .29 cents.

Rob562

AGAIN? I just bought two rolls of postcard stamps for work.....arrggghhh

It's already .28 cents...I just saw where it's going up to .29 cents.

Yeah, I have some left over from my last trip. I'll have to get some 1-cent stamps and use them all up in June.

-Rob

sweetpee_1993

When you buy your postcards ask for the postage, too. When the hubby & I went in May 08 without the kids we sent them postcards every day so they knew we thought of them. The ladies at the POFQ gift shop were great, they even knew which postcards needed extra postage. The best was the coconut postcard from the Boutikki at the Poly. When you purchase it I believe the price included the cost to ship it USPS Priority. That's been a few years ago. Not sure if it's changed. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom