Magicbands and FP+ Impressions

jlsHouston

Well got my magic bands today in the mail.. 2 pinks, a green and a blue..I tried mine on...not sure if I will like it loose or tight, I can see where the kids and my daughter might need one of those clasps that was mentioned. Nice colors and definitely going to use mine but I am still going to get a card for a just in case the band gives me problems opening doors or such...

G00fyDad

Well got my magic bands today in the mail.. 2 pinks, a green and a blue..I tried mine on...not sure if I will like it loose or tight, I can see where the kids and my daughter might need one of those clasps that was mentioned. Nice colors and definitely going to use mine but I am still going to get a card for a just in case the band gives me problems opening doors or such...

I wouldn't wear my bands into the lobby then. If you really want the card and they the bands on your wrist they may tell you that you need to use the bands instead since they have stopped giving the cards out with them. Oh, and don't be surprised if Disney has some weird way of deactivating the bands when you ask for a card. I doubt they do, but be prepared anyway.

awoogala

We just received ours. My daughter needed me to remove the grey piece to make it smaller, but now I am thinking I need to sand down the edges, because it's all rough. anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking of trying an emery board.

G00fyDad

We just received ours. My daughter needed me to remove the grey piece to make it smaller, but now I am thinking I need to sand down the edges, because it's all rough. anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking of trying an emery board.

That should work just fine.

jlsHouston

I wouldn't wear my bands into the lobby then. If you really want the card and they the bands on your wrist they may tell you that you need to use the bands instead since they have stopped giving the cards out with them. Oh, and don't be surprised if Disney has some weird way of deactivating the bands when you ask for a card. I doubt they do, but be prepared anyway.

OMG... okay I am not going to stress it... I am going to think of something to get a KttW card though. For one thing I already know I am not going to want that thing on my wrist all the time...I am going to tell them the card is easier for me to carry... Hopefully that will work

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom