MagicBand+ announced

JohnD

I just got off the phone. I was told orders placed on the 27th and 28th were delayed. I was told shipping has been upgraded but the CM had no idea as to what shipping was being used. She thought the orders would be going out the beginning of next week.
Sounded like a script. JMO maybe yes and maybe no.

We'd get better service if Disney hired Amazon to handle shipping

I also ordered on the 27th. I get this regarding my item: "U.S. Standard. 4-5 business days unless otherwise noted (Shipped via U.S. Standard)"

Uh-huh.

dploew

Heard back on my inquiry to OSM. Although USPS tracking says they picked it up Tuesday evening, OSM claims they don't physically have it from Disney yet...just created the label.

cranbiz

We'd get better service if Disney hired Amazon to handle shipping
Actually, no you wouldn't.

I bought a welder from a company that used Amazon for US and CA distribution. Amazon had all the units in their warehouses in November (It was a new product that I preordered) and Amazon would ship them according to a pre determined schedule. My order was cancelled 3x by Amazon because Amazon claimed I had an unknown address (and I get Amazon deliveries regularly). Finally, 4 months my initially scheduled ship date, my welder arrived by US Mail and not Amazon, who had given my one of their tracking numbers. My welder was not an isolated incident either.

If it wasn't sold thru Amazon, Amazon doesn't care when it ships.

matt9112

I mostly agree except for "It also means they will need 8 USB power supplies to do all of this charging."

Who the heck has a phone that charges with USB-A anymore? The last iPhone to ship with USB-A was something like the iPhone X in 2017.

A lot of people….I still see crt screen monitors at the curb from time to time. Not everyone is keeping up with the jones…or you. The usb A to lightning are the cheapest Amazon cords to use the usb c one included in my iPhone 13 I would have needed to buy a new brick. So I use old cords and old bricks.

Pancho

Ask me about Magical Express, the Parental Rights in Education Act, Lightyear, Turning Red, Harmonious, or Reimagine Tomorrow if you want to see me critical of TWDC.

(But don't actually, because I get banned from threads when I talk about several of those things.)
I'll bite, what's wrong with Turning Red and Harmonious?

Tommye1078

So I don't post a lot and really try not to be a downer but I just don't get it. I told my Kids about them 14 and 12 they both said nah I don't want one LOL. I must be getting old and grouchy.

Homer fan

How long after your shipping email did it take to get your bands? I leave on Friday the 12th and haven't even received a shipping email yet.

kgoose23

I placed two orders on the 27th...one was for our trip coming up with everyone in our family and the other was my individual ap. Received notification that my ap one (4 park version) shipped on 8/2. Tracking didn't show movement until just this morning. Finally.

lewisc

How long after your shipping email did it take to get your bands? I leave on Friday the 12th and haven't even received a shipping email yet.
Time standard for the default standard shipping is 5 to 8 BUSINESS days.
Your bands should be waiting for you when you return.

I was told Disney is uprading shipping. The CM had no idea what that means. The shipping partner Disney is using is slow but cheap

Hellingerian

Time standard for the default standard shipping is 5 to 8 BUSINESS days.
Your bands should be waiting for you when you return.

I was told Disney is uprading shipping. The CM had no idea what that means. The shipping partner Disney is using is slow but cheap
I'm in the same situation. We're leaving on Aug 12th and are still "In Process" with my order from July 27th. I called the MagicBand help #, was transferred to the Merchandise area, then back to the reservation line and really got no info at all other than an offer of a refund if they don't arrive by the 10th from the merchandising line. None of the CMs knew how to upgrade shipping or have them sent to the resort instead. The reservations CM didn't know who else could help me, so offered her apologies and not much else. Should I have tried a different number?

Pancho

just got my Darth Vader band. Noticed that they all have the Imperial cog logo on them orientated incorrectly. Now I'm just annoyed every time I look at it. Magicband-

:-(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom