MagicBand+ announced

Yeah, it kept doing that for me too. I had to click “start my check-in”, add my card to the reservation, and refresh the magicband page before it let me enter my payment method. Hope this helps 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I got it. I opened a separate page in *cough* Microsoft Edge *cough* and it let me start over and complete the purchase. Hope yours turns out great!

strictfoo

I was just able to pretty easily order six Magicband+ for our party of 6 by selecting the option here. It required having a name engraved (stamped?) onto each one.

1658903834211.png

MattH20

Ditto - worked this way for me too, prices were not as high as I was expecting either.

Slight issue on payment details but clicked try again and it all worked fine

not sure where the name engraving will appear though?

Indy_UK

Ordered the stitch one for our sons first Magic band and trip next week. I expect the novelty of the lights to disappear quite quickly

DisneyDreamer08

The prices are decent so it’s almost like that know it’s not that big of an upgrade 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve really been hoping they would continue to make regular magicbands but I wouldn’t be surprised if because of “supply issues” they phase them out. We have a trip booked for March but aren’t telling our kids til Christmas. I really hope there is a decent stock of regular magicbands in late December.

dploew

Was able to order 3 for our trip in 12 days with no problem. However, I received the confirmation email at 7:20AM ET (today, 7/27) and it says my order was placed 7 hours in the future (7/27 11:20AM PT).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom