Magically Manipulated Picture Of The Day

Gorjus

Click the image to be taken to more :)

This is very bad. You shouldn't have posted it. WDW is likely to copy your idea and paint the castle this color for the next "What are you celebrating?" theme. Can I just remind everyone of the birthday cake castle?

(This is sarcasm/joking/kidding in case people don't understand)

RAXIP

RAXIP & Figgy

Those are some Great Shots by you guys. Keep em coming. I can't wait to get some new shots in January to play around with.

Thanks!

Here's something a little different. I was inspired by Disney On Ice: Disneyland Adventure, which I saw the past weekend.

Peter Pan joins The Incredibles

twilight mitsuk

picture.php

donsullivan

Premium Member
Two separate photos blended together to create one images. I don't have a lense wide enough to pull this off in one shot.

Click on the image to go direct to the Flickr Page

Luxornv

This thread reminds me of a contest I saw on another forum. Each week, someone would post a picture of something in the website's gallery and members would each manipulate it in photoshop to make their own version of the picture. Then, after a week or so, all of the images would be compiled and then voted on by the community. It might be an interesting thing to try here.

hwdelien

This is very bad. You shouldn't have posted it. WDW is likely to copy your idea and paint the castle this color for the next "What are you celebrating?" theme. Can I just remind everyone of the birthday cake castle?

(This is sarcasm/joking/kidding in case people don't understand)

I liked the cake. It was pretty amazing that they could do that without destroying the castle.

Vernonpush

Here is one for those who can "see" those "3D MagicEye pictures". (You have to be able to cross your eyes and keep focus. :lol:) When you "see five pictures" the center three will be in "3-D".
3Dartwtink.jpg

Vernonpush

Wow, great effect; does that work with any picture, four across?

Just if the pictures are slightly different:lol:. The 4 pictures are composites of three layers each ( one of the castle, us, and Tink). Each layer in each pic is moved slightly either left or right depending upon which focal point is being used ( Did that make any sense at all?:lol:) I've taken a couple of pics at home leaning to the right, then left ( total difference of about 9") the did the same side by side and got a truer 3D effect (stereoptic).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom