Magical Moments Certificates

mickey7879

While we were in Disney in December with our 15 month old, they gave my son a certiciate for a Magical Moment when he got his first lollipop from a shop in Frontierland. What other Magical Moment Certificates can you get? We will be back in Sept when ds will be 2 and would like to get more if anyone knows what you can get them for, etc. Thanks! :sohappy:

lilclerk

I think you can get them for pretty much anything. My best friend got one for announcing the start of Voyage of the Little Mermaid (he was given this honor because as we were walking in, we could hear IllumiNations' fireworks and he said "Woah, that sounds like the end of the world." The CM who was greeting thought that was hilarious and had him announce the show.)
My nephew got one earlier this year for piloting the Orion team on the game at the end of Mission:Space (his first name is Orion and the CMs said it was the first time they had someone named Orion run Team Orion :lol:)

Upvote 0

lives4disney

Hmmm...my daughters have received these from time to time, but very sporadically - either for good deeds or for spontaneous trivia contests that broke out while at Kidcot stations or hands on attractions in Innoventions.

One place that seems to always have the trivia where you can earn a magical moments certi is in EPCOT in the toy store in England. They have trivia questions on a little chalkboard near a register. My kids always like stopping by to earn a certificate there. You can be a family team to earn it. :)

Lives4Disney

Upvote 0

baz212

My DS5 got one for opening the Rose and Crown for lunch in June. He was the first child with a lunch reservatioin. He also got one for being artist of the day at Artist Point. We again had the earliest reservation we could get,

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

Upvote 0

jen2009

We got one in March while we were there for our Disney wedding. We were in Epcot at the American Pavillion and a CM asked us why we had bride and groom ears on. He then paraded us through the restuarant. He then took us to the gift shop and we received a phone call from both Mickey and Minnie. Then he gave us our magical certificate, which I have framed and sits on our wall in the office.

Upvote 0

going2oahu

We got one in March while we were there for our Disney wedding. We were in Epcot at the American Pavillion and a CM asked us why we had bride and groom ears on. He then paraded us through the restuarant. He then took us to the gift shop and we received a phone call from both Mickey and Minnie. Then he gave us our magical certificate, which I have framed and sits on our wall in the office.

How wonderful!

Upvote 0

Phonedave

We have a few, and yes you can get them for just about anything under the sun

My oldest got one for "Playing Tic-Tac-Toe" in Club Cool once - totaly random

-dave

Upvote 0

elizs77

We got a random one in 2006.

We were at one of the Tomorrowland shops - it's the one where it's kind of round and there are murals on the tops of the wall. A CM had us find the hidden Mickeys. We found them all, and all three of us got a MM certificate. Random but fun!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I got one back in early 2007 I think it was during one of the 1st Pirate & Princess Parties. When we were getting off Space Mountain one of the CMs in the arcade area invited my family and a bunch of guests to come participate in the Daytona 500. Guess who won?! My boys were so mad at me. :mad: So my claim to Magical Moment fame is smokin' a whole bunch of guys in the Daytona 500. :goodnevil

Upvote 0

Figment73

My daughter received one in June 2009 at Epcot. We were in Mouse Gear gift shop and she played a Match-up game and was given a Magic Moment. I thought it was really nice.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

A couple years ago, DD got one for playing tic-tac-toe at the Stars Tours gift shop. Last year, my niece & nephew were chosen to decorate their own marshmallows at the candy store @ DHS, and also received a certificate.

Then, I was chatting with the CM in the England gift shop, buying a couple couple soccer jerseys for my daughter back home. I was telling him about her coming over to the UK for school next year, and when I opened my package back at the resort later, he had put in a Magical Moment certifacte with a really nice note saying how much he enjoyed our conversation - I was really touched that he took the time to do that.

Upvote 0

mpeters

My sons got one last year at AK. We were the first in line to see Mickey at Camp Minnie Mickey. We got taken back and had a photo session with Mickey Minnie Donald and Goofy. The boys got to spend a 1/2 hour with them before they had to go to their picture spots. My sons got a cert with all their autographs on plus we got a ton of great pics.

Upvote 0

coltow

DS, 5, has received 2. The 1st one he got at AK. We were waiting at the Dinosaur exit. He was too afraid to ride with the rest of the group. A CM asked if he'd like to color a Dino for her, which he did so she gave him a certificate. He showed it off to everyone when they got off the ride.

The second one he got at EPCOT. We were heading to Coral Reef and just before we got there a CM was sitting on a bench and asked if he'd like to help her with something. She needed to release some lady bugs from a container onto some plants. He thought this was very cool and once all the lady bugs were on the leaves she gave him a certificate.

Upvote 0

elisatonks

These were a year of a million dreams thing, thats seems to have be extended out. I fondly remember issuing these for the kids who carried the rope for disney stars in motorcars parade and for the fantasmic princess/ prince (A child was always selected be the first to walk in the theatre.) They also give one to the child who recieves the rose at batb, again you just have to be walking in at the right time.

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

My sister got one April 2008 for getting the rose from the beast at the end of the beauty and the beast show at hollywood studios. she got picked just by eating her mickey mouse ice cream and sitting outside the show before it started with my mom while me, my sister and my dad were on ToT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom