magic REVEALED

Tim G

DMC-12 said:
I heard that "the wand" on Spaceship Earth is a huge EMP (electromagnetic pulse) antenna array. And that if one of the WS countries tries to start a war or something... they will be blasted back to the stoneage. :lol: :lookaroun
The Wand?? NO noet the wand...

The whole sphere is a "BORG" station...

WDWEric

MouseMadness said:
Ooooh, I just got the BEST idea for Halloween! I'll need 1) Jer's home address, and 2) Somebody to help me make IaSW costumes for my kids!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :drevil:

MouseMadness...How far west of Detroit are you?

saltmom1

Only if you're not my daughter ! She barely spared the life of a squirrel and pushes the track to its limits. Have you ever seen how close you can come to knocking those cars off the tracks ? She doesn't even do it intentionally ! She gets her license in 2 years. Yikes !

saltmom1

Never mind ! You think Disney is just rehabbing the attraction ! Rumor has it that 1 or more of the dolls committed suicide from having to listen to that somg all the time ! Not a pretty sight !

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Corrus said:
The Wand?? NO noet the wand...

The whole sphere is a "BORG" station...

LMAO... I thought that attraction was in Vegas? :veryconfu :lol:

Oh well... at least it has a new sponsor:

"Spaceship BORG: Communication thru Assimilation."

And the old network neighborhood is just a cover for borg activities. :lol: :p

Tim G

DMC-12 said:

You notice how things can turn out to be...
It starts with a new attraction, then a neigborhood... then an CEO
We have an assimilated CEO...Resitance is futile...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bizarra

saltmom1 said:
Never mind ! You think Disney is just rehabbing the attraction ! Rumor has it that 1 or more of the dolls committed suicide from having to listen to that somg all the time ! Not a pretty sight !

Thank you, I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Mostly becasue I had this image of the Geisha dolls committing hari kari. :lol:

Bizarra

favorite "well Duh" moment

Came during my last trip in December, during the Very Merry Christmas Party.

We were waiting in the hub area, behind the Walt & Mickey statue for the parade and fireworks. I hear the rustling of paper behind me, then someone asking in a quite confused voice, "Where's the Castle?"

I looked at the friend I was with and we both nearly busted a gut. Since that moment, anytime a "duh" moment has come up we always crack, "Where's the castle?"

teehee :hammer:

that_L_do_pig said:
I was serious in my initial post - this was a big 'well duh' for me when I saw the pic of the drained river a few years ago.

The thought just never crossed my mind that you would not want to pilot a steam paddle wheeler on a 100-feet river with other much smaller vessels packed full of guests. Really. I am not dense, it just never crossed my mind.

So, back to topic, I am looking for other 'well DUH!'-type observations where the magic is enforced on the casual observer.

Oh, and Disney WAS a mason, right?
I LIKE BRINGING BACK OLD POST SO SUE ME!!! *CACKLES* besides, I'm new. Old post are new to me and if I want to comment on them, I think I will. HHMPP!!

Another spoiler for you might be the pontoon boats on world showcase in Epcot. You know, those boats that take us lazy people to the other side of a certain country. Well, yeah, those boats are also on a rail. =) Let's see what else? I can't think of anything else at the moment, anyone else? Oh yeah, It's not no duh but the top of the castle is fiberglass? Or something else...I forgot. Oh well... yeah... ummm kill me later guys/girls. :D

Fraisie

csm7030 said:
Are there really poachers in the AK trying to get lil' Red?
We are so lucky, we get tuns of adventure when we safari ! EVERYTIME, there are poachers trying to get Lil' Red and Big Red !! Amazing huh ? ;)

PurpleDragon

DMC-12 said:

ROFL!!!:lol: :lol: Dude you had me cryin with that one!! That is the funnies thing I've ever heard!!:lol: :lol:

Geeezz....Next someones gonna tell me that the Ghost Host doesn't really lower my safety bar either.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Ha! They'll tell you anything. Someone told me that Timekeeper doesn't really go through time, the Time Rovers on Dinosaur are just normal cars, and that there are actually no real "Bears" in Frontierland. I mean, if the Time Rovers don't really go through time, explain all the dinosaurs I saw!

Now Now Now, a lot of people aren't disney freaks like us so they wouldn't know small details like that. For instance, I just fiqured out that the castle is made of fiberglass 2 years ago. So play nice. =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom