The cast-
Me, Disneyshe 11th trip
Hubby, Disney B 11th trip
DS, Jack 10th trip
DL, Tink 2nd trip
Grandson, Tow Mater 2nd trip
Grandson, Lil Eli (1st trip)

Where- Old Key West, 1 Br Vila

This was our first stay at a Deluxe and I will go ahead and say there is no way, even for a couple of days I think that I could stay even at a moderate again. I loved the space, I loved the atmosphere. Even if we were not DVC, we treated like we were. I cried, when they told us Welcome Home, more than once actually.

We had driven down on 8/30 and stayed at Jekyll Island. We got up at 4:00 am in hopes to get there pretty early and take the kids to Magic Kingdom. Traffic, which is now my worst enemy, did not allow for that. It was miserable and flat out scary! By the time we made it to the resort I was a nervous wreck and could have had 2 breakfast Bloody Mary's or a sedative. This is probably why my husband likes to drive at night. In my defense, now that my son drives, I worry like crazy about him too.

I missed the sunrise going through the gate, I love that, but the good news was we got the text our room was ready!

Volcano Bay right on the side of the road on I-4 was crazy! At least I am assuming that is what this was. Never been to Universal and don't keep up much with news on it.
IMG_1947.JPG

Arrival
IMG_1952.JPG

Welcome Home
IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

Loving the Old Key West room!
IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG

(Not sure of the photo posts, so continuing)

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Almost a year to the day, guess what I found under our bed, at the very back.. where my sweet, precious kitty Nala dragged it, along with a piece of , what I think was French bread, and my missing safety pins. 😑 All of Cap’n Jack’s so carefully planned, trinkets. Rings, hand made glove and all. Thief. 😡
54C7C1FC-3A7A-4EDB-81CD-D1054DEAF709.jpeg

FlaggNL

Im a year late :) Great TR brings back our own memories of our 2016 trip... and off course helps pumping up the pre feelings for our next October 2018 trip :) Thanks for sharing!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Thank you, and thank you for reading! We head down again in just a few days. I hope you guys have an amazing trip in October. Can’t wait to read your full report

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom