Magic Kingdom top 5

litaljohn

1. PotC. I honestly can't even explain why and perhaps that's why it's so magical. the animatronics themselves are rather dated, it's not particularly thrilling in a sense of drops or anything but I love it. it's one of the very very few attractions I get fully into, to the point I completely lose the fact I'm in a theme park. to me it literally is like stepping into another world light years from the magic kingdom that lay behind some other magic portal. even bringing me back into reality at the end is fantastic as the walkway when exiting has instead of two footprints, a peg legged pirate footprints.

2. splash mountain. the songs and animation are just unforgettable for me. it's the little things the most that make it magical. to be honest I could do without the drop whatsoever and it would still be a favorite. it's the little bees flying around the hive, the huge scene post drop with the riverboat, the song that gets stuck in my head everytime ( and probably the only one that I don't get sick of replaying in my head)

3. the captured memories both planned and unplanned. I love to cheese it up and look right at the camera on sash mountain or instance, but at the same time no matter what, being a huge huge gamer even when I know its coming on buzz lightyear I will always look rediculous as I look at my embarrassing ride photo where I'm way way to intense looking for a goofy little ride.

4. the scent of the pie in Mickeys philharmagic. I can't get enough of that, and honestly I leave the attraction every single time wanting a price of pie and am shocked Disney didn't have a pie cart right outside because I would buy one every single time weather I was hungry or not. ( I should probably add in I'm a pretty big tub of goo, experiences for normal folk may vary)

5. reliving all the old forged memories from the park. even when I've watched arguments between family the next trip it's joked about and laughe at. it's watching a parade and remembering funny or bizarre cast members. ( we dubbed one surly CM the Christmas nazi, for her EXTREMELY strict "behind the tape" policy during a Christmas parade side street, nowhere near the parade. I'm talking kids got in trouble for an inch over the tape) its remembering the first time you realized dole whips existed, that time it poured and you were te only people who didn't run for ponchos, it's remembering e ticket nights an riding splash mountain 7 times in a row without leaving the log, it's remembering the time you found a stuffed animal of skippy, it's remembering the time you ate at the magic kingdom before the park opened and how empty it was. I guess in short the magic that you create.disney gives you the canvas and you paint it in.

KappleB2

1. Wishes (with an ice cream)
2. Mickey's Philharmagic
3. Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid (and meeting Ariel)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. My first glimpse of the castle

But if you were to ask me tomorrow, they probably wouldn't be in this order or maybe not even the same! Who can really decide!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom