Magic Kingdom top 5

Jane Whalebones

Great Thread Figgy! Here it goes:
1. Walking through the tunnel and leaving the stress on the other side.:D
2. Walking down MSU and making that left turn into Adventureland...going to see my favorite pirate!:D
3. CoP...'cause there's Always A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!:D
4. Shopping for Christmas ornaments...I think I am gonna need a bigger tree this year!;)
5. Being in the park during EMH....Love JC at night!:D

Figgy1

Original Poster
Great Thread Figgy! Here it goes:
1. Walking through the tunnel and leaving the stress on the other side.:D
2. Walking down MSU and making that left turn into Adventureland...going to see my favorite pirate!:D
3. CoP...'cause there's Always A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!:D
4. Shopping for Christmas ornaments...I think I am gonna need a bigger tree this year!;)
5. Being in the park during EMH....Love JC at night!:D
Great list!!!!!!!!!!

KCheatle

(1) The opening ceremony - I cry every time
(2) When you come out of the tunnel and see Cinderella Castle for the first time - I cry again or just continue to cry if I haven't halted the water works yet
(3) The first ride on Dumbo
(4) The pre-show for Wishes - and I cry again
(5) CoP - I've been going to WDW since I was 2 and I cannot think of any ride I have ever loved more than CoP

Chrononymous

I suppose I could just list rides, but I think I need to be more specific.
These things in the MK simply delight me:

* The quick splash down into the dark of the Laughin' Place "BEES!"

* Waiting in the queue for POTC, the dank atmosphere, anticipation...and that smell...

* Finding the secret Escape tunnel in the fort on TSI, and it's quiet and deserted.

* Going through the tunnel under the railroad on Main Street, and seeing the ride posters.

* "Here we go! Off to Neverland!"

There are a hundred more...but these are just a few....

Neph-Neph

1. That initial walk down Main Street. Everything all of a sudden is right in the world. The atmosphere, the smells, the excitement! Can't be beat. I also love the Trolley show first thing in the morning.
2. Wishes. I always start to get teary eyed as I watch it. No better way to end a day at the Magic Kingdom.
3. My first ride in MK is ALWAYS Jungle Cruise. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a wee tot so it always seems magical to me. Especially now that I'm old enough to get all the puns ;)
4. It's a Small World. It's iconic, adorable, and air conditioned! Can't get much more magical than AC in Central Florida ;) It was always my grandfather's favorite ride because of this.
5.Seeing everyone else get caught up in the magic! Sometimes your 25 year old, male friend can't help but blow kisses back to Goofy during the MSEP ;)

Chrononymous

Ok...can't help it...five more:

* staring at the beautiful jeweled Cinderella mosaic mural inside the castle

* Late at night at the Haunted Mansion, and not only are you one of a handful in the Stretching Room, but the ride seems extra spooky, because you are practically alone.

* That moment when they raise the curtain, and you see ALL the Presidents

* When you pull back into the station after riding BTMR, and your heart is racing, and you just can't stop grinning

* The cool sight of the rain rain rain coming down down down in the Floody Place inside Winnie the Pooh.

Aurora1

1. First view of the Castle down Main Street
2. Wishes in front of the Castle
3. Hitting the Drop on Splash Mountain
4. Being a big kid on the Carousel!
5. The first step onto the IASW boats- it's my favorite ride to give me that "disney" feel!

discos

1) The walk down Main Street and the castle just keeps getting closer and closer
2) Walking through Adventure Land first thing in the morning. Hardly anyone there, then riding Pirates.
3) Splash Mountain and wondering how wet will I get this time (now that the cannons are working you really never know).
4) Riding Haunted Mansion having a doom buggy to myself
5) Peter Pan's flight takes me right back to when I was a kid. The whole park does that but this ride especially in particular

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
1) Wishes/MM&Y (still hopeful that they eventually ditch the "Celebrate the Magic" show)
2) MK @ night during late night EMH
3) Dole Whip
4) The 3 mountains (especially @ night)
5) HM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom