Magic Kingdom top 5

CP_alum08

Walking under the railroad onto Main St
HM at night
Just sitting on a bench anywhere enjoying everything around me
The smells coming out of the Confectionary
...and the Kiss Goodnight, the absolute perfect way to end a day at MK :)

NX2I85

- Opening show (My goodness, I still love it when Mickey and the gang arrive by train!)
- ballroom scene of HM
- riding Space Mountain with my kids (my wife always sits this one out)
- Wishes
- MNSSHP (every glorious magic-soaked minute of it)

tnpoohbear

After watching Walt Disney World Behind the Sceenes I was wondering what your top 5 most magical things in the magic kindom are?

My daughter who is now 22 - our first trip to Disney was when she was four and we went just to MK - the first time she saw Mickey, she gasped for breath! Made me want to cry! So we have been going atleast once per year ever since then and will be going in two days for our next trip. We are WDW nuts!

SMS55

1. Pirates
2. Walking up to the castle early in the morning and just looking around between the gardens. It is so peaceful.
3. Splash Mountain
4. Seeing the castle for the first time as you come around the corner and look up Main Street.
5. Tomorrowland Transit Authority

DizFiz

It is so hard to pick on this since I have so many that are top 5 worthy IMO.

1. Viewing wishes right from Fantasyland
2. Splash Mountain
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Space Mountain
5. BTM

Hayfam

1. Space Mountain
2. Peter Pan
3. Pirates of the Carribbean
4. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
5. Buzz Lightyear Fun to have everyone smiling and fighting for every point! :D

woodardfamily

5. First time visits. We have a family tradition started by my dad. Every time we go to the Magic Kingdom we do something nice for a family who has a kid with a "first time visit" button. Everything from buying a family's lunch at the Crystal Palace to paying for someone purchases at a gift shop or as small as giving up our fast passes to someone at the back of a long line. Disney can be stressful for a young family on a tight budget. We like to alleviate that stress when possible.

Very classy! I have tried to help families who seem to be on the verse of a meltdown...my wife and I were watching a mom, dad and three little ones in the Main Street Bakery. Kids were tired and cranky. We bought their meals and helped them to the table...my kids played with their kids for a few minutes before we left. Made some new friends.

Top Five:
1. Splash mountain.
2. Dole Whip.
3. TTA.
4. Walking down Main Street.
5. Wishes at the entrance of the FLE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom