Magic Kingdom park-wide buyout on Oct 22

Lilofan

Usually one of the tech companies - Microsoft, Oracle. I'm not sure who this one is.

They do have all the restaurants at MK on free vend though.
Someone is dropping millions of dollars to celebrate with own park to themselves, food, drink and probably fireworks show. No waiting in lines for them except at the open bar!🍸🍺🍷🍹

po1998

It's been 6-7 years now since I've been retired, but I used to attend the annual Cisco Networking Conference. It rotated through Orlando every 2-3 years. For their customer appreciation event, I know that they rented out one of the Universal Parks at least twice when I attended. A little foggy on WDW, but they may have rented out DHS during one of the conferences for the customer event...it's all a bit of a distant blur. LOL

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Any chance we'll get another HEA with perimeter fireworks? It happened once before, so it can indeed happen again.....

trainplane3

Any chance we'll get another HEA with perimeter fireworks? It happened once before, so it can indeed happen again.....
I think the perimeters are out until Tron is done. One of the reasons for the new shows is to "tighten" the perimeters since they can't launch from behind SM right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom