Magic Kingdom losing evening EMHs?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Coming soon... Two separate tickets for a full day at MK a day ticket and then an evening ticket $150 each session everyday
Yeah, that "Early Morning Magic" Breakfast Ticket is already available... you can spend another $79 (each, theme park admission required) to enjoy the park for a whole day...

stratman50th

For only $125 you can purchase a "Disney After Hours" ticket that lets you enjoy lower crowds from 10:00pm to 1:00am!
Now that's a bargain at twice the price!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Rumor has it that they will be cut in favor of morning EMHs starting in October. Can anyone confirm?

It seems to be an accurate rumor. Evening extra magic hours MK for October evenings are gone. Following same pattern as far as it goes so far into early November.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Evening EMH returns in November once the Extra, Extra Magic Hours are over.

Thank you. It only went through November 2nd when I posted that. And one night is more than I hoped for. Good news.

Are Extra Extra Magic Hours over or just a hiatus for the Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays?

DisneyOutsider

The morning extra magic hours are a rip off.

Morning EMH is way more valuable than evening EMH to me. You'll get more done in 2 hours of morning EMH than three hours of evening. I'm sounding like a broken record now, but evening EMH is broken... It stinks.

Anyways I don't see how you can call either a "rip-off" since you're not paying any extra for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom