Magic Kingdom looking Ugly! :(

glee

Original Poster
Ive just been looking at the Magic kingdom construction walls and im just wondering if anyone has seen them, does it ruin the park a bit. I understand they have to do this but it (The look that is) almost ruins it a bit! :(

Also why do they come down in few weeks. Is no major construction taking place yet. Does anyone know when it is to be taken place.:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu:shrug:

Thanks all! ;):animwink:;):animwink:
:wave:

Avenger117

Nope, I think they look great. In fact I was pretty excited to see them. Its kind of like seeing all the gifts wrapped and under the tree, you can't wait to see whats inside. Its a bummer to go when walls are up, but its going to be worth it.

Oh and they usually have neat little messages on the refurb walls. I just put up a "pardon our dust we are imagineering for your future enjoyment" sign in my house, because turning the bathroom into a beach theme and my sign is pretty motivating.

Figment632

Nope glad to see it and not as bad as this

Castle2_101704_AVPx.jpg

sponono88

DLR for the 50th Anniversary.

yep, they were getting the castle ready for the big 50th anniversary.

to the OP - I don't think it looks ugly. It's a good sign that construction is moving along and good things are on the way.

If you don't like construction walls, you probably should stay away from the disneyland resort right now :lol: Disneyland currently has the entire Rivers of America walled off, and at DCA we had a Hall of Walls at one point.

LucyintheSky

I don't mind the walls. It may not look the greatest, but it's necessary. However, that pic of the DL castle is just hideous! :eek: I feel sorry for anyone who had a first (or only) trip to DL when that monstrosity was up!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How do you do construction without walls?

Well if ABC can build a house in basically three days, then you would think that they could speed up the process just a little bit at the parks! :shrug:

EUREKA that's IT... get the guests to pitch in as volunteers to speed up the construction of Fantasyland!

No walls needed. You get too close - they slap a hard hat on your head.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Well if ABC can build a house in basically three days, then you would think that they could speed up the process just a little bit at the parks! :shrug:

EUREKA that's IT... get the guests to pitch in as volunteers to speed up the construction of Fantasyland!

No walls needed. You get too close - they slap a hard hat on your head.
:sohappy:

How fast until we complain about the shoddy construction though? :lol:

nepalostparks

They are a necessary evil. Do they look good? Of course not. But seeing as how we're getting a whole new section of park, I think we'll have to deal with them.

In the mean time, just think of it as Wall(y) World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom