Magic Kingdom Live Cam

Gringrinngghost

A bit more clarification. It took me 48 hours convert to fix a total of 93 hours of DLR live stream (ripped across 2 computers works out to less than 12 hours per camera that is will be released. The DLR stream is hard to edit because random jumps in the footage so it's really hard right now to make one complete file. Another thing is with Disneyland's stream is that when I need to add it them down I have to go through over 200 files since there's a lot of connectivity issues, especially with random jumps in the video and at times lower resolutions is in the playlist file as it was trying to get more connected at a lower bandwidth while not preserving quality. Here is further proof I have the live streams since some of you were questioning that.
Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 5.40.21 AM.jpg

Last edited:

GetAPaperBag

A bit more clarification. It took me 48 hours convert to fix a total of 93 hours of DLR live stream (ripped across 2 computers works out to less than 12 hours per camera that is will be released. The DLR stream is hard to edit because random jumps in the footage so it's really hard right now to make one complete file. Another thing is with Disneyland's stream is that when I need to add it them down I have to go through over 200 files since there's a lot of connectivity issues, especially with random jumps in the video and at times lower resolutions is in the playlist file as it was trying to get more connected at a lower bandwidth while not preserving quality. Here is further proof I have the live streams since some of you were questioning that. View attachment 56089

Thanks for all your hard work. As someone that was there, I can't wait to see it and re-live some of it. I appreciate it!!

Gringrinngghost

I am uploading 1 and a half hour segements. They are currently unlisted, but will be put into a playlist then made public later today. There are 15 parts to it which in total translates into with who files that are shorter due to where they ended. The Grand Total Runtime is 21 hours, 58 minutes and 30 seconds. The Videos DO NOT have audio due to youtube copyright....

Gringrinngghost

@wdwmagic I was humbly surprised to see the time lapses on the homepage. Parts 1-5 are done processing, 6 is Processing, 7 is partly uploaded and 8-15 are awaiting to get uploaded. At this speed, They will be released tonight (most likely before or after the Universal Live stream)

I found me and my friend on the camView attachment 56680
We actually were using my iPhone to watch the live stream and see us, I'm in black next to my friend in green. Good times, good times.
The full length will be up later :)

Gringrinngghost

Rock Your Disney Side Live Stream 5:36AM-1:01AM (Total Run Time: 19 hours, 23 Minutes and 58 Seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKfZ3qunOfdhZOJVM-Z4HG5GHEvsdu9-p

Rock Your Disney Side Live Stream 5:36AM-1:01AM and 4:07AM-6:40AM (Total Run Time: 2 Hours, 34 Minutes and 31 Seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKfZ3qunOfdhSxBjzdb1KzOp0u24wCi9E

Rock Your Disney Side Live Stream 4:07AM-6:40AM (One Playlist;Total Run Time: 21 Hours, 58 Minutes and 29 Seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKfZ3qunOfdj8PsP1Z0y9G0urZwvhkI6V

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom