Magic Kingdom Live Cam

Vegas Disney Fan

It's surreal that I watched the cams off and on all afternoon, went and worked my late swing shift, and just got home and even though the MK is closed and clearing out the party looks to still be going strong at DL. Congrats to everyone that did the full 24 hours, you are true die-hards!

Gringrinngghost

TIming was much better for WOC since it has no variables.
I only missed capturing 3 hours (estimate as I had one going and one backup) due to falling asleep and about 50min where the camera died at WDW. DLR was spotty all last night. I technically have been capturing WDW for now 25 hours. All will be put to youtube in the next few days. Youtube.com/AllCentralFlorida Once it's up, I'll post the link here :D I have about 20 hours from WDW and 40 from DLR (If my math is correct.)

WDWcouple

Last image of the morning before the stream signed off.. Until next year!
dHHjIAX.jpg

Gringrinngghost

I have much to do, it will most likely be a week before I post the footage from both resorts, I have alot to do and I also need to shift though TONS of footage from the live stream. Hope Ya'll don't mind

Cesar R M

Been watching again after having a 7 hour sleep and seen the same people just walk across the screen (tink girl with girl with veil and stripy rara skirt). Is the rest of the park busy, seems quiet in Main St. What time will closing ceremony be? Last 24hr time, when Mickey et al appeared in pyjamas on the train station we got some faint sound!
mickey appeared in pajamas?? o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom