Magic Kingdom Live Cam

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Shonda Rhimes is working directly for Disney now??
original

Cesar R M

you know, the world of color video cam feed is really fast and fluid, further reinforcing my point that the cameras MIGHT be the ones getting mopped connectivity/transfer related when connecting to the main network.

*edit*
I stalked too fast.. it froze lol!
I suppose now everyone going for the wishes stream.. swamping the network.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
the cam angle for Magical is crap - it's not pointed high enough.

We were able to watch Magical from our hotel balcony last May. We stayed at the Fairfield across the street - it was great

Kman101

whats the temperature in orlando today? I see a lot of strange and heavy looking costumes...

Never wanted to check, LOL. It was horribly hot and humid. I think I heard a woman say it got up to 97, so heat index must have been through the roof.

Many costumes were VERY well done.

Kman101

Guess what I see at Disneyland's Main Street but not at Magic Kingdom?

Vehicles!

I miss those...

They were out this morning (usually when they are before crowds hit). Trolley, I also saw two cars running. It was more than I've personally seen in a while. Crowds were light most of the day until evening time hit.

Walking backstage tonight to exit during Wishes, I saw the paddywagon (which I never remember seeing run very often), cars, omnibus (which wasn't running, of course).

Phil12

Every cam I try to watch breaks :(
Well I'm going to bed now because I have to work tomorrow. Since I will no longer be using that bandwidth, it will no doubt improve the video for all the rest of you great people. It's been fun watching the coast to coast Disney fun with all of you! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom