News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1594328925365.png

Figments Friend

For those of you who were hoping to get a shot at buying some 'Splash Mountain' related merchandise....
The local AP eBay 'flippers' beat you to it.

All photos shot within an hour of today's AP Previews -

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

It was my understanding that Disney was cracking down on APs using their discount for obvious multiple purchases.
Or was that only happening at Disneyland in CA...?

Seeing this makes me very angry.

:mad:

Kman101

Heat stroke I’d guess. It’s quite toasty today and I didn’t even step outside until 4:45.

Honestly, it’s not that unusual to see a medical emergency at the parks.

It happens a lot, actually.

It's SCORCHING HOT. I'm not surprised. People: PLEASE take breaks and DRINK WATER. With wearing a mask and this horrible heat, now is not the time to do your usual park commando routine.

Mainahman

It's SCORCHING HOT. I'm not surprised. People: PLEASE take breaks and DRINK WATER. With wearing a mask and this horrible heat, now is not the time to do your usual park commando routine.
Absolutely! We went to the zoo last weekend when it was stupid hot and humid here, just to prevent these things. Food is a good excuse to sit and drink and take a break.

TrainsOfDisney

Is it easy to obtain water in the parks right now? I’m not sure how many outdoor windows are open / closed. Cheshire Cafe, Friars Nook, Launching Pad, Sleepy Hollow etc.... those are my go to places for a cup of water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom