Magic Kingdom Bricks

disneypearl

Original Poster
Does anyone know how to get a brick with your name written on it at the entrance of the Magic Kingdom? How much, etc.?

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
We asked about it a couple years ago and were told that they are not available. They told us the only thing was Leave a Legacy at Epcot. We said no thanks. As far as I know, this is still the case. Even though some of them look really new right now. But they all have the Mickey on top with 94 inside, so I'm guessing maybe there was some cleaning or replacing going on?

Brian_B

We got ours in 94...my family was so into disney back then that we bought one the day they came out with them. I think the price was $75, but I could be wrong. Ours is located right in front of the right bank of turnstiles!

Not to gloat or anything.

- Brian

Jez

Disney couldn't guarantee where it would end up when you bought them, we got ours a while after they started (late 1995 I think) and ours is at the TTC, infront of the ticket booths. So only the lucky first ones were at the Magic Kingdoom.

We also had to agree to the terms and conditions saying that Disney could move or remove it without notice. The automatic ticket machines at the TTC have been built on some, so i guess some poeple have lost theirs now.

Mr.Nutz

I think we got ours in '95 and it's at the TTC. Haven't been to the World since 2002 so don't know if our little brick is still there!

goonsquads57

We got ours in 1998 and it's at the TTC too. It's towards the back and way to the left. I think when everyone bought theirs, they had dreams of it being right in front of the MK entrance. I know I did. It's still neat to go back and visit it every now and then.

Figment1986

I missed out on getting WDW's.. however when i went to DL... I bought a brick there... it will be located in front of the turnstyles....

Now to wait untill WDW restarts theirs... maybe soon??

WDWKat26

My sister and I got one for my parents 25th wedding anniversary, they were $100 at the time and this was a while back. But ours is closer to Grand Fla.

Northgurl24

We got our brick way back. I think in '94. When i was there i saw some that said 00 in them which im guessing they were bought in 2000, but none after that. We found our brick once. Got a picture to prove it. Everytime we go back, we ask where to find ours again, and they always tell us in front of MK when you get off the Monorail towards the exit. No luck finding it though. Not sure how much my rents paid for it or if its even there any more. Worth it though.

ImagineAtl23

You are too late !

All of the bricks are either taken, or will never be used, my family got a few, but at the TTC. Theres like a million there, or you can get several pictures of your family and you etched into metal and riveted on those large pyramid like things at the entrance of Epcot. Have fun.......

biergarten

I bought 2 of them back in 1995. They were still in front of the Magic Kingdom back then. Mine were directly underneath the monorail track. But then there was some construction with the new MK bus stops and both of my bricks supposedly got moved to the TTC. There used to be a kiosk in front of the MK that provided info about the bricks (location and purchase). They gave me a map to find the new location of my brick but since I never park at the TTC, I never went to find it.

When I bought the brick the plan was to make the path an entire loop around the 7 seas lagoon but they stopped the path and never built a bridge over the canal on the west side of the park. Too bad. What a beautiful walk that would have been all the way around the lagoon walking from resort to resort. Plus you would have been able to walk to the Grand Floridian from the MK instead of taking the monorail around clockwise the longway. The kiosk is still there and I think it is unused, but it has been closed for several years.

If anyone sees the biergarten brick at the TTC let me know!!! :)

goonsquads57

sorry for the thread drift but.... isn't there a walking path from the MK to the Grand Floridian now? I thought I've seen one from the monorail...

schro513

My wife got me one as a wedding present back in 2000. We were located on the far right of the TTC close to the gift shop in that area. Does anyone know exactly where the automated ticket kiosks went in, I'd hate it if our brick was gone now!!!

TimeTrip

goonsquads57 said:
sorry for the thread drift but.... isn't there a walking path from the MK to the Grand Floridian now? I thought I've seen one from the monorail...

There is a path that starts to the GF, but doesn't cross the waterway used for the water pageant. Its just a dead end.

Tim G

Mine is right in front of the entrance of the Magic Kingdom...

We got a celebration granite one as well...

But all that happened a long time ago...

BJMidget

back in 2000 we picked up a form to get one but when we got back home we couldn't find it.:cry: I hope that they will start doing it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom