News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

jrhwdw

I know and love HEA so much that I know what parts/segments of the show supposed to have fireworks but didn't on the CM previews. I think it was on purpose and will be added when it is officially open to all.
IDK, I think Sat night might have had a little more dead spots/gaps? The only problem for low pyro is the beginning it looks like. Along with the White Low Pyro Shot right before H, E, A!!!!!! We may not have the quantity of low pyro form 2017 but everything from Tiana on is still there. MK lowered the quantity of low pyro before COVID as well.

After all that I still say MK is ready for Tomorrow Night and it looks Darn Good!!!

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
IDK, I think Sat night might have had a little more dead spots/gaps? The only problem for low pyro is the beginning it looks like. Along with the White Low Pyro Shot right before H, E, A!!!!!! We may not have the quantity of low pyro form 2017 but everything from Tiana on is still there. MK lowered the quantity of low pyro before COVID as well.

After all that I still say MK is ready for Tomorrow Night and it looks Darn Good!!!
You can fly (x5) w/ Tink was also missing the usual pyro. I think it’s all just a supply issue and will eventually return.

jrhwdw

Based on that video and people I chatted with who were there Do we think they replaced/upgraded the projectors for the 50th show? because I have never seen the castle projections look that clean and crisp before and I have seen the show over 50 times.
I can't tell. Do they look better than Christmas 2020's Projections?

Disney Glimpses

The pyro in the finale was significantly reduced.

Before and After:

1625066969724.png

1625066975883.png

Last edited:

Disney Glimpses

They are building more firework launch pads currently. Just thought you might have missed that.
I meant permanent to HEA. The 50th fireworks pyro will be fine.

Anybody know what's the revised one? Is it dreamers of all ages now?

It's exactly as it was before, they just removed "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls." Oddly, they kept it in the Spanish version though.

Gringrinngghost

Part of me wonders if it was merely the case of a wrong spiel being played. Its not the first time they've done something like that as I dig this up from my Archives.

Hallowishes, first Night of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017

"Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. In Just 10 minutes, the Magic Kingdom will proudly present our Nighttime fireworks spectacular, Happy HalloWishes: A Grim Grinning Ghosts Spooktacular in the Sky. Presented by Pandora Jewelry. In Oreder for you to fully experience tonight's presentation. The lighting around the Magic Kingdom will be reduced. For your own safety, and for that of others, we ask that you remain in the same location until the lighting returns to normal. Our Halloween Celebration will begin in just 10 minutes. Thank you."

To Add for Clarification: I do suspect this will be the normal occurrence, but I do have to say that it's not the first time they have played the wrong sound. I think we need to wait and see what the first guest shows are like.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom