News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Parker in NYC

They will still be offering fireworks on event nights, just to everyone instead of only event guests. So no savings there. There will still be cavalcades, so while less staffing than a full parade it’s not a complete savings. But there will be substantially less guests resulting in substantially less ticket revenue and substantially less ancillary income due to that lower attendance.
So we think. I’ll wait to see what happens. My expectations for this company are nil.

Parker in NYC

About which part?

We know there will be fireworks for day guests

We know there will be cavalcades for the event

We know attendance will be lower than than MNSSHP.
First of all, we don’t know whether they’ll be running fireworks those nights.

Cavalcades aren’t parades.

Less people, possibly more revenue. If anything, I’d see them do more and more after hours and less legit parties. But again. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING YET. Call me cautious, I don’t mind.

peter11435

Less people, possibly more revenue. If anything, I’d see them do more and more after hours and less legit parties. But again. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING YET. Call me cautious, I don’t mind.
Yes we do. There’s a reason the park closes and event starts when it does.

I didn’t say cavalcades were parades. I said they require staffing/labor. Less than a full parade but still enough that you can’t call the full parade a savings.

Less people equals less revenue.

jrhwdw

Correct, Calvacades are not Parades. However, HEA will be every night! Insiders have confirmed it and didn't even DPB confirm it????????

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

After this year I don’t think they’ll be able to get away with a holiday themed after hours event that doesn’t have live entertainment, a real parade, and fireworks. They may still call it DAH, but it would just be Not So Scary/ Very Merry with a higher price tag.

gerarar

Premium Member
Currently watching a livestream of the event tonight and they’re doing HEA trivia in front of the castle!

“What only live action film is represented in HEA”
“What only song from Frozen is played in HEA”

Splashin' Ryan

While hard to see, if you look at cast members' videos of the show tonight, the projections have been updated in some scenes to highlight the castle decorations for the 50th, nice touch!
IMG_8910.jpg

gerarar

Premium Member
While hard to see, if you look at cast members' videos of the show tonight, the projections have been updated in some scenes to highlight the castle decorations for the 50th, nice touch! View attachment 567709
Yea I noticed that tonight! It’s really evident during the Go The Distance and Finale projections. Majority of the time it’s projected yellow. I think it was blue at one point during the beginning part of Go The Distance before “I will beat the odds”.
91462976-52D4-4562-8173-31A93B8A3F56.jpeg

16391199-F442-4413-BB1A-BA204E4F81A2.jpeg

5A659583-A4FD-4976-BCC0-6B6A83088DDC.jpeg

Last edited:

Giss Neric

I know and love HEA so much that I know what parts/segments of the show supposed to have fireworks but didn't on the CM previews. I think it was on purpose and will be added when it is officially open to all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom