• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

DisneyDreamer08

I'll just go get my spot now in front of the castle, someone wake me up when it's time.
You can set up next to Bernie 👍

C55B4098-DC7F-4F48-9782-4C923A5A1B05.jpeg

Squishy

The holdup for parades is on the technician side. There's currently no active technicians who know how to operate and maintain the show control program that runs FoF. It's a very unique and temperamental piece of technology.
While on the topic of parades, did they lower the audio volume or disable the speakers on some of the cavalcade units? I noticed you're able to hear the motors much more now compared to when they used to run move it shake it.

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
Might it come when they update the Calendar? Either Today or next Fri? Springs(for the Summer) and DAK(for the week)Hours are extended Starting June 27. Does that play into MK/Epcot before July or no?

It would be soo nice if it was Today!!!
The calendar was already set to accommodate fireworks. That’s why they have nicely staggered closing times. Buses cannot currently handle everything closing at 9.

mnelson3

Might it come when they update the Calendar? Either Today or next Fri? Springs(for the Summer) and DAK(for the week)Hours are extended Starting June 27. Does that play into MK/Epcot before July or no?

It would be soo nice if it was Today!!!

Still is that Conference, Q&A Session on Monday the 14th with Bob lol. Not a clue if that would be a time and place where he’d announce fireworks. But it could be more of a brief random thing like Oh and we are excited to be bringing fireworks back soon. 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom