News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Disney Glimpses

Top Of The World at Bay Lake Tower.

About that. Wasn't open to any DVC members for HEA nd now just BLT Guests?
Typically they would block it off to only BLT guests during holidays. I guess they are thinking that the return of fireworks will be just as busy. Access should return to everyone else soon enough. After all, it is a contracted right to all members.

jrhwdw

Possibly us acting like a bunch of fools this morning thinking we are getting a announcement and stressing over dates to make a park reservation 🤣. Or maybe that’s just me lol.
LOL!!!!!!

I'm not in a position to make reservations right now but I will say when you're trying to go back to work and it's still a slow process....who wouldn't want good news here!

HairyChest

I will go ahead and say it "Thanks Biff @HairyChest for your headsup yesterday based on the info in the Sports Almanac."

I am disgusted at the recklessness of July Biff visiting June Biff to share the news, unraveling the fabric of time. Alert the Time Variance Authority!

Buttheads.

I wanna know, who’s gonna pay for this? Who’s gonna pay for my cleaning bill? I spilled beer on me

TTA94

Premiering on the 4th was improbable. Beforehand was slightly possible until recently - for at least one show, maybe two depending on a decision.

In other words the 4th is out. So it will either be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or a date after the 4th? No earlier than the 1st?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom