News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Magic Feather

I can’t imagine hoppers being blocked. They decided to sell hoppers and need to allow hopping within reason, so a blanket “no“ would be surprising. Not everyone in the park at 9 am will stay, so there is room.
I doubt hoppers will be blocked.

However, I’d bet on “park hopper capacity” being reached for the first time since reopening (at MK at least) by late afternoon.

Disney Glimpses

I doubt hoppers will be blocked.

However, I’d bet on “park hopper capacity” being reached for the first time since reopening (at MK at least) by late afternoon.
If there is even a limit on capacity by then. My guess is, if they have enough CMs to do fireworks, they have enough CMs to remove capacity limits.

Magic Feather

If there is even a limit on capacity by then. My guess is, if they have enough CMs to do fireworks, they have enough CMs to remove capacity limits.
If you’ve noticed how Disney tends to have slightly lower capacity limits on days that could be perceived as “too crowded” by the media (think holiday weekends), then you’ll know why Disney will maintain a slightly lower capacity.

Don’t get me wrong, the park will be very crowded, but not unhealthy (ex. A normal July 4th or NYE) crowded by design.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
If you’ve noticed how Disney tends to have slightly lower capacity limits on days that could be perceived as “too crowded” by the media (think holiday weekends), then you’ll know why Disney will maintain a slightly lower capacity.
Could that be why resort/offsite park passes suddenly “sold out” for the Magic Kingdom for the first two weeks of July a few days ago...all at the exact same time?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Are APs gone too? Would love to see Streams!! But that's just me.

APs are currently wide open except for MK on the 4th.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 11.25.39 AM.png

Disney Glimpses

Exactly. I'm glad other people are hearing about this as well! Unless it's just copying from here..

If course we'll all feel better when The Official WDW Calendar or DPB confirms it!
I don't think they are. Mike at Blog Mickey is typically very careful with his reporting and trusts very few sources. So as much as I trust the sources here, it is comforting to see him report it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom