News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

ToTBellHop

Ending with Millennium Celebration would have made EF a much better show. But also would have given me false hope that the knuckleheads running epcot understand what it represents...well did represent.
It would have been far more respectful of the fans, and they should have been willing to do it. It’s a temporary show. They knew they were getting the IP-heavy HarmoniUs.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Dr. Fauci presents
I can tell you right now -- I'm already triggered by all those star shells that look like huge Coronaviruses...
1620738575551.png

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
No. Current plan as it was explained to me is Epcot June, MK July, F! later this summer. I don’t have any more specificity than that but Epcot and MK were not “around the same time”
I’d buy that. Logically it didn’t occur to me that they would bring back Epcot Forever, but the demand from World Showcase restaurants is attached to their being some kinda nighttime show at Epcot to keep people in the parks and dine there.

TrainsOfDisney

I wish there had been more Millennium Celebration music in Epcot Forever. My show would have ended with it and not Aladdin.
I was surprised they didn’t use one of the sequences from illuminations in EF but maybe that would have required $$$ paid to the previous designers?

- Figment hosts show
- Show has a proper pyro budget
- celebration replaces new world.

Show is fixed. I’ll take my payment in Disney Dollars and/or Imagineering Button Downs thank you! :p

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I’d buy that. Logically it didn’t occur to me that they would bring back Epcot Forever, but the demand from World Showcase restaurants is attached to their being some kinda nighttime show at Epcot to keep people in the parks and dine there.
Currently there is not enough capacity in WS dining for that to matter so reading between the lines I am expecting Disney to be making capacity modifications soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom