News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

mikejs78

Premium Member
If it comes back they'll have to pick a new time. I'm not sure if they'd want it at 1pm to beet the hoping and force park passes, or move it later to 3 or 4pm to allow people to hop in. I doubt they want to have hopping start at the same time as the parade.
Is hopping going to stay this way indefinitely?

TTA94

If it comes back they'll have to pick a new time. I'm not sure if they'd want it at 1pm to beet the hoping and force park passes, or move it later to 3 or 4pm to allow people to hop in. I doubt they want to have hopping start at the same time as the parade.

I remember when they used to run FoF at 5pm on the Christmas taping days. It was the best seeing FoF coming down the parade route with Main Street and the Christmas decorations lit up.

doctornick

Has there been any hiring for FoF? I think that will be our biggest rip off as to it returning on the near future.

I feel like it returning for the 50th feels likely. Yet something else they can promote. Maybe they’d add some special anniversary float

doctornick

The latter. I know it WILL get entertainment back this year. This looks (to me) like a date. Just like when they conspicuously changed MK’s hours starting 7/1.

Why start closing after dark? Crowds have not substantially increased over, say, June.
I missed it. What was the change in hours and when?

BaconPancakes

Anyone know what time they run HEA when the park closes at 9pm? We booked BOG for 8pm on 8/8 and it doesn’t appear to show when HEA starts for that date yet. I want to cancel that reservation if it overlaps with the show.

jrhwdw

No. Demings made it clear in the Q&A that this recommendation is for indoor, crowded locations.
OK I figured HEA/EF would be safe. However I don't believe TDO jumped right into Pyro when masks was only indoors, WDW waited for July 1. IDK what point TDO has to roll back? We can't shake COVID can we! Sigh!!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
OK I figured HEA/EF would be safe. However I don't believe TDO jumped right into Pyro when masks was only indoors, WDW waited for July 1. IDK what point TDO has to roll back? We can't shake COVID can we! Sigh!!
The toothpaste is never going back into the bottle now, especially with Pino saying during the Q&A that every new case (406) and every death this week (8) was from an unvaccinated individual.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Let's hope WDW has something planned! I can't fathom MOUACT: Cal. or Parade not being approved this year! Unless there's the shock of something new coming????
It has nothing to do with any concerns about covid. It’s all about performers who have been displaced and are currently fillings roles at resorts, merch stores, etc. Until they can fill those roles, they can’t have the entertainment cast return to their regular roles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom