Magic Kindom Closes due to Capacity

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
InsideOtherPark said:
Thank you Dr. How's the parks today?

The Parks are lookin' very busy but there hasn't been any phases or parking lot closings. But generally the end of the week is always a better time to visit than the first part of a week.

Some wait times for today,March 31st @ 2:49 pm.

Magic Kingdom

Thunder Mountain- 75 min.
Buzz- 40 min.
Dumbo- 50 min.
iasw- 45 min.
POC- 50 min.
Space Mountain- 110 min.
Stitch- 70 min.

Epcot

Test Track- 60
Mission Space- 80

MGM

Rock-n-rollercoaster- 85 min
TOT- 85 min.

AK

Kilimanjaro- 35
Kali River- 65
Dinosaur- 25 min.

bracho

Is the park closing a lot more then it has in the past? I don't remember it closing that much.. but then the 60's was REALLY good to me!! :fork:

casualrdt

yodathefrog said:
We are going that week for the 3rd time in the last 5 years. Parks close a little earlier than we like, be we still get everything done and have a great time. Crowds have never been too bad...not non-existant, but not packed either. I think you'll have a great time and week!

I will be there form the 8th till the 15th of May. My last trip was Xmas week of 03 and the place was a mad house. What do you think the wait times will be like?

Nicole

I was at the MK for a couple of hours on Wednesday. Wow. I had no idea there were that many people on the planet, much less that they'd all go to WDW the same day. It was absolutely insane. The wait for the monorail was about 15 minutes. I pretty much just walked around with my jaw dragging on the ground as I looked at the sea of people in the park. My daughter and I did go on IASW, the wait was only about 20 minutes and the line moves the whole time so it seemed shorter, then we ran away to Epcot which probably had almost as many people but didn't feel nearly as crowded.

imamouse

casualrdt said:
I will be there form the 8th till the 15th of May. My last trip was Xmas week of 03 and the place was a mad house. What do you think the wait times will be like?
We have also made the 2nd week in May an annual event, and have ressies again for this year. Does anyone have an idea how much the May 5 kick-off for the 18-month long Happiest Celebration on Earth may impact (carryover) attendance for this week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom