Magic Key Renewals?

CaptinEO

Disneyland-Ticket-and-passport-Comparison-2022-MiceChat.jpg

Great comparison courtesy of Micechat of multiday ticket vs keys break even point.

Sailor310

Original Poster
I'm pleased with the discount on parking at TS and Lightning Lane. I probably won't use LL much, but if relatives are in town, I might.
I always buy the lowest pass, but I was just checking the year's crowd predictions on ISITPACKED? There are a few really light weeks where weekdays would be the lightest days, but it looks like Sundays are very often the lightest crowds. I might have to go up to Enchant Key this time to pick up Sundays.

Edit: I just did the same drill for the year on Touring Plans; comparing weekday crowds versus Sundays. In Touring Plans, Sundays don't seem as favorable as they are in ISITPACKED?

Last edited:

Vegas Disney Fan

Hahaha! As much as I think these passes are overpriced and not worth it, I'd get one if my wife wanted it too!
If my girlfriend said she really wanted them I would too, I don’t see the value in it anymore but it’s still a small price to pay to keep the better half happy.

One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is the food and merch discount declined to 10%, I was worried about losing the 20% discount, since we spend a small fortune every trip, but we also get 10% with our Disney Visa so it’s a wash.

Touchdown

Question, is staying at a DLR hotel like staying at a WDW hotel where you can book additional reservations beyond your 6 in the resort tier for your stay?

jencor

Has anyone heard how this may affect those of us who still have the key pass that does not expire for quite a while. I bought enchant just before they stopped selling it, but will not use it for the first time until October. Will I fit under the old rules or the new rules. In other words, do I get 25% off parking and 20% off Genie+. Also do you know if the blackout dates for Enchant is the same?

CaptinEO

If my girlfriend said she really wanted them I would too, I don’t see the value in it anymore but it’s still a small price to pay to keep the better half happy.

One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is the food and merch discount declined to 10%, I was worried about losing the 20% discount, since we spend a small fortune every trip, but we also get 10% with our Disney Visa so it’s a wash.
It looks like for the top key food is 15% and merchandise is 20%. The other options are 10% off for food and merchandise. Wasn't this always the case?

Totally agree about keeping your better half happy!

MarvelCharacterNerd

Well I'm doing a happy dance for the parking discount. Of course, I hate parking at Toy Story (prefer open tram to enclosed buses these days), so I don't know how often I'd use that, but I appreciate the option.

That said, I expect a sudden commensurate parking rate increase in 3... 2... 1... :p

Also - you'd have to pay me to use Genie+. lol I'd rather have the free PhotoPass.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Has anyone heard how this may affect those of us who still have the key pass that does not expire for quite a while. I bought enchant just before they stopped selling it, but will not use it for the first time until October. Will I fit under the old rules or the new rules. In other words, do I get 25% off parking and 20% off Genie+. Also do you know if the blackout dates for Enchant is the same?

See here -

Sailor310

Original Poster
I waited 8 hours last year. I hate getting so swept up in FOMO and pass fever. Actually, I'm a little burned out on the place and my best friend is letting his pass go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom