maelstrom

disneydude27

Original Poster
Thanks Thinktink. we're at Maelstrom right now. when we walked into the park after 11 the sign said it was still closed.

bayoutinkbelle

I second disneytopdog. I'm most looking forward to hearing news of the rehab since this is one of my favorite attractions at Epcot. Those who have been on it, please share!

Chape19714

Too bad they didn't just take out the FP machines with it... and let us exit there instead of bringing kids through ALL the store. (ever heard the expression "bull in a china shop?"

Can you tell I'm a bit opinionated on the subject?

aladdin2007

I agree, that store, which I do enjoy, is a fire hazard and nothing but a herd of cattle going through (no offense im part of the herd :ROFLOL: )

by now I was hoping they would do something about this, between that and people stopping to take a picture in front of the big troll in the middle of the store its impossible to look in around in there. They really need to rework it its ridiculous.
And bring back a non character meal in Akershus, but thats another thread im sure lol. Anyway hope the sprucing up on the ride looks good.

ThinkTink721

Thanks Thinktink. we're at Maelstrom right now. when we walked into the park after 11 the sign said it was still closed.
That stinks!...It should be posted somewhere when a ride does not reopen when it is scheduled to.
We are going to WDW 9/8-9/16 & the HM will not rescheduled to open until 9/13.
I hope we don't encounter that same problem!
They should have it ready since the 1st MNSSHP is on 9/14.
:eek: :wave:

wedway71

So did they replace the "nasty" carpet one of the THEME PARK RANGERS from the Orlando Sentinal wrote about a month ago in the entrance line?????

Passport

This is what I noticed when I went on it Friday. The woman in the first scene seems to move more than she used to as well as the man with the horn. The trolls do their magic to send you backwards but there was no fiberoptic lights with the spell. The movie wasn't working. We were told to just walk through.
That is all I noticed. I am sure there were subtle changes like vacuuming the bears but I didn't notice.

kcnole

That's a shame, its one of my favorite attractions in the park. I was really hoping it would get some real TLC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom