Maelstrom Rehab.

AliciaLuvzDizne

I so sad
I never used to like that ride...the trolls scared the crap outta me but now I a big girl and I LOVE IT
maybeee if i smile really pretty they will let me and my friends go?? :D yah maybe not
oh well

DisneyWorldGuru

The guy at WDW had no clue about this rehab. He said there is nothing in the computer about any rehabs on Norway. So this means someone is wrong. Prob. the WDW people are ust not saying anything but just telling you what I heard.

Tot Fan

Picture?

Does anyone happen to have a picture of this phony polar bear? I knew I should have gone on that ride while I was there. It looked so cool from the outside when it passed that waterfall.:)

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
The guy at WDW had no clue about this rehab. He said there is nothing in the computer about any rehabs on Norway. So this means someone is wrong. Prob. the WDW people are ust not saying anything but just telling you what I heard.

He probably typed in "Norway" instead of Maelstrom. :D

Mr.Nutz

Original Poster
Hmm...that's weird. Also, the Disney website doesn't have it on their rehab list.

So I don't know. I guess we'll see.

Andy

Guest Relations

I called WDW Guest Relations yesterday, she said she knew nothing about it and there was no rehab schedule drawn up yet. I'm going in Sept and its one of my fav rides, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CLEAR UP THE MYSTREY...

Will Maelstrom be closed for rehab this year??

:brick:

Erika

Re: if it's the spirit of Norway you seek ... look to the seas

Originally posted by durhay
I love that film. Any refurbishment should involve adding a "secret" track between it and EL RIO DEL TIEMPO, so that every 40th boat travelling through Mexico suddenly gets sent backwards down a slope by trolls and menaced by a super-long torso-ed polar bear.

ROFLMAO!:lol:

DisneyWorldGuru

I hope it will still be open. It is like when I went last Aug. they said nothing would be closed and when we got there It's a Small World was closed (to be repainted). So you never know. I think that Maelstrom will be open. If it was a major rehab it would be in their computers by now.

TravisMT81

here is the polar bear LOL

Attachments

• polarbear.jpg
    polarbear.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 185

disneyreports

Norway will be going down for rehab in the very near future... The rehab should last a few months... Station gates will be added, but the main reason for the rehab is to fix some minor structural problems with the show building...

Scar Junior

Originally posted by TravisM
here is the polar bear LOL

Not this polr bear, another one. I think they are talking about the bear that is standing on two feet and is so pathetic looking you'd think you were in a Universal theme park.

Mr.Nutz

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyreports
Norway will be going down for rehab in the very near future... The rehab should last a few months... Station gates will be added, but the main reason for the rehab is to fix some minor structural problems with the show building...

That's what I heard, disneyreports (well, not about the structural problems). Where did you hear it?

disneyreports

About a year ago there was a sinkhole next to the building... It was filled but I'm pretty sure it caused some shifting in the building... Also, the water from the ride is finally causing some of the support beams to rust...

bearboysnc

I hate it when you just "miss" a show (not that I watch) then you have to sit outside the doors and just wait and wait...They should have another exit to bypass the movie.

Or something to do besides wonder what type of businesses, the signs on the buildings are for.

Hurricane

Is it just me or does that movie scare the living crap out of you when the ship comes to life, out of nowhere it booms. Haven't seen the movie in a few years just because of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom