Maelstrom Rehab.

Andy

I hate to keep going on about it, but everyone seems to be avoiding the issue. Is Maelstrom closed or closing for a rehab this year???!!!!

Justin

Maelstrom is going to be closed till the end of this year? So u guys know for sure it will be open for August 24th and around there?

DisneyWorldGuru

I just got off the phone with Disney. It turns out that the rumor is true and it will be closed for a big rehab. I will be down until Oct. I am sad that I will miss it this trip but oh well... what can you do?

SteveUK

Sorry if this has already been covered but I have a really bad connection and I cant read all 5 pages of posts coz it would take hours to download.
I am staying 6th oct to 21st oct. Will it be open?

WDWManic

Originally posted by Hurricane
Is it just me or does that movie scare the living crap out of you when the ship comes to life, out of nowhere it booms. Haven't seen the movie in a few years just because of this.
And the movie is???

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by SteveUK
Sorry if this has already been covered but I have a really bad connection and I cant read all 5 pages of posts coz it would take hours to download.
I am staying 6th oct to 21st oct. Will it be open?

The only info. they realesed is that is will re-open sometime in Oct.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I wish they could make it LONGER too...

I think it would be cool if they made the ride a little longer. I think what would also be cool is if they re-vamped the ride in such a way that it was more of an indoor water-flume ride -- something to the tune of a smaller version of Splash Mountain. Besides, I only go to Norway to eat at the restaurant there. :D

Poncho1973

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer

I think it would be cool if they made the ride a little longer. I think what would also be cool is if they re-vamped the ride in such a way that it was more of an indoor water-flume ride -- something to the tune of a smaller version of Splash Mountain. Besides, I only go to Norway to eat at the restaurant there. :D

What about the Ringnes beer and the really cute & nice girls?

That's why I go.

Luau Cove

I think they should star by taking the movie at the end of ride. I know it's not compulsory or anything of the sort, but being the only way to the exit, many people don't know they can just leave and waste their time in a place when they could be in a complete different attraction by the time. It's only a few minutes, but minutes kill at Disney. Every minute counts.

-->LUAU

Nineinchnailsmk

aww man, i guess this is what we have to deal with for going during value season...im going end of september (23-27) i really hope theyll be done by then, but i highly doubt it. whats next? closing down the entire park for refurbishment? First no fireworks or parade during the week at mk, and 6 o clock closings, now this...... YAR:mad:

Andy

*CONFIRMED*

Walt Disney World's popular attraction Maelstrom in the Norway pavilion will be closed for a routine refurbsihment, starting soon and finishing on October 19th. There will be no changes to the ride but air gates will be installed at the loading area and a new carpet installed in the theatre. The entire ride will get a general clean and re-sparkle. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but hope you can appreciate Walt Disney World is open 365 days a year and we need time to make sure our attractions are at their best to provide our guests with the most magical experience.

Hope this helps,
Andy

I'm going on September 3rd!:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom