M Star's WDW Trivia Championship!

Connor002

m star said:
yes, but it will probably not start until January

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Sooooooooo close!!!!!!

January? I think tomorrow would be great for starting another. :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

m star

Original Poster
you should preface all your posts by the crown smiley now, instead of the sunglasses one...just a suggestion

I'm not starting until January because I'm going to be very busy until then.

Connor002

m star said:
you should preface all your posts by the crown smiley now, instead of the sunglasses one...just a suggestion

I'm not starting until January because I'm going to be very busy until then.

Can I start one similar, just to try to hold everyone over, and give you a chance to compeate as well?
It probally wouldn't be quite as well run as this would be since the questions would have to come at randon times, but it's better than nothing.

m star

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Can I start one similar, just to try to hold everyone over, and give you a chance to compeate as well?
It probally wouldn't be quite as well run as this would be since the questions would have to come at randon times, but it's better than nothing.

I suppose you could, but I have a feeling that other people besides me might want a break. You could start one that is just "practice" until January I guess. I think we should let the trivia king bask in his glory for a little while.

Connor002

m star said:
I suppose you could, but I have a feeling that other people besides me might want a break. You could start one that is just "practice" until January I guess. I think we should let the trivia king bask in his glory for a little while.

Hm, well I'll think about it. I guess if I would have won, I'd have wanted to bask in the glory as long as possible.:lol: :lookaroun

MickeyTigg

Connor002 said:
Hm, well I'll think about it. I guess if I would have won, I'd have wanted to bask in the glory as long as possible.:lol: :lookaroun

Frankly, for me....it doesn't have anything to do with basking in the glory...the time required to stay up to date on questions is a lot...I'm sorry I do have a life other than this site and I'd want a break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom