M Star's WDW Trivia Championship!

m star

Original Poster
I love WDW trivia, in fact, I made my own custom WDW Trivial Pursuit. And I think this section could use a trivia thread, instead of more survival ones (as fun as they are).

So…I am starting a trivia competition. Here’s how its going to work:

--I will post 1 question before 3pm CT, and 1 after 3pm CT each day. You have until I post the next one to answer it. (sorry, I can’t tell you exactly what time of day, it will vary)<O:p

--The first person to post the correct answer gets a point.

--After 50 questions, the person with the most points will be declared the WDWMagic Trivia Champion.

--Spelling counts unless otherwise stated.

--You may only post one answer per question. If you change your answer, I will go with your first one.<O:p

That’s about all. If this is popular, I may do subsequent contests, so the champion will have to defend his/her position.

Have fun! The first question will be posted tomorrow.

Legacy

m star said:
Wow, that was quick. Good job guys. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give it to TiggerRPh, as he has the correct spelling.

Here's a pic:
http://d-troops.com/vondrake/off/images/225timekeeper.jpg

Score:
TiggerRPh- 1
Hold on a second. Wannabe posted the answer four minutes prior to Tigger and Tigger gets the point?

Spelling shouldn't matter. It doesn't on Jepordy or Trivial Pursuit.

Shoot, Tigger might not of even KNOWN the answer and just posted what Wannabe did only spelt correctly.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that that's fair.

m star

Original Poster
Sorry, Legacy is right. I had intended to put that rule in, but I forgot. So I gave you both a point. From now on, though, spelling matters. Sorry about that.

Legacy

m star said:
Sorry, Legacy is right. I had intended to put that rule in, but I forgot. So I gave you both a point. From now on, though, spelling matters. Sorry about that.
:wave:

:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom