nighttimewisher- 4
SilentWindODoom- 4
Stitch Kingdom- 2
DME- 1

Yep...can do no worse than a tie.

The "magic number" is 1.

SilentWindODoom

It's going to be a shame when this ends. :(

So at the end it's just over, and the topic ends? Maybe you could do this again, and keep a Hall of Fame record. That is, as long as you can handle it. I've hosted trivia topics over on Starmen.Net, and I know how rough it can be at times.

Maybe you can lengthen it so it lasts 3 months, starting in December, and hold one championship per season, or something. I don't know. Just a thought.

dflye

TiggerRPh said:
Yep...can do no worse than a tie.

The "magic number" is 1.
Connor needs to set this page to auto-refresh every 30 seconds or so, and not blink until the next question is posted! :lookaroun :eek: :lol:

m star

Original Poster
SilentWindODoom said:
It's going to be a shame when this ends. :(

So at the end it's just over, and the topic ends? Maybe you could do this again, and keep a Hall of Fame record. That is, as long as you can handle it. I've hosted trivia topics over on Starmen.Net, and I know how rough it can be at times.

Maybe you can lengthen it so it lasts 3 months, starting in December, and hold one championship per season, or something. I don't know. Just a thought.

I mentioned in the beginning that if it is popular (and I take it that it is) then I would do subsequent contests. The winner will be the WDWmagic trivia champion only until the next one, when they will have to defend their title.

Connor002

dflye said:
Connor needs to set this page to auto-refresh every 30 seconds or so, and not blink until the next question is posted! :lookaroun :eek: :lol:

No more going to school. I just have to stay here and not move. I think you people have an unfair advantage. Does the real world ever affect you? :eek: :lookaroun :eek: :lol:

MickeyTigg

Connor002 said:
No more going to school. I just have to stay here and not move. I think you people have an unfair advantage. Does the real world ever affect you? :eek: :lookaroun :eek: :lol:

Yeah...I missed Friday night's question because I was at work and this morning's because of church.

m star

Original Poster
Tell you what, connor, I'll post tomorrow morning's question at 6am, to give you a fighting chance. You can tell how much I love you guys, because I'm in college and my classes don't start until 11am tomorrow, and I'll still do that. You had better take advantage of it. And then I'm going back to sleep...

(central time)

Connor002

m star said:
Tell you what, connor, I'll post tomorrow morning's question at 6am, to give you a fighting chance. You can tell how much I love you guys, because I'm in college and my classes don't start until 11am tomorrow, and I'll still do that. You had better take advantage of it. And then I'm going back to sleep...

I guess that works as incentive for me to get up in the morning.:lol:

MickeyTigg

m star said:

(central time)

Note to self...set alarm!

:lookaroun

m star

Original Poster
49) What character or characters sponsor the safety campaign(s) in WDW?

Good luck, I'm going back to bed.

MickeyTigg

Ugh....forgot the extra 'a'.

:mad:

Oh well....having someone other than Connor get it right is just as good as me getting it right.

Where's my crown?

:king:

m star

Original Poster
actually, that was not because of spelling. you forgot one...Jiminy Cricket sponsors the safety campaign in the hotel rooms, theres a sign with tips like walking in well lit areas and not leaving valuables in your car.

MickeyTigg

m star said:
actually, that was not because of spelling. you forgot one...Jiminy Cricket sponsors the safety campaign in the hotel rooms, theres a sign with tips like walking in well lit areas and not leaving valuables in your car.

I've never seen those...but we don't use a car...so maybe that's why.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom