M:S not up to par??

Tim G

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
No we didn't.
I did!
CMs and Imagineers can assure guests that there is no variation at all, but these are the same Cast Members and Imagineers who guaranteed that this ride would not be open until August 15th.
Just for once WDI did something right, in finishing BEFORE the deadline...
I think next time, WDI should go back to the the reputation for missing deadlines again, like the people are used to.:animwink:
Disney selects what they can or cannot say...
But this one's really true... There ARE no differences... (and I'm not the Secretary of Communications)
They're all running the same ride profile... It's possible that the people who came out disappointed, had their expectations too high...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
Disney selects what they can or cannot say,

This is true if you are speaking to "Disney". However, the kind of info I have been getting on space for this site over the last few years has been coming from the kind of people who tell it like it is, and not just following the "official" line.

s25843

Originally posted by wdwmagic
This is true if you are speaking to "Disney". However, the kind of info I have been getting on space over the last few years has been coming from the kind of people who tell it like it is, and not just following the "official" line.

Right, like when you go on one of the tours when you are On-Stage they have to talk in the "Disney" way, but as soon as you get Off-Stage they can tell you in their own way....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom