M:S -It's official!

imagineersrock

Original Poster
soft openings are apparently still looking like august 15.

as for the official opening; The official Premiere party will be held on October 9 -at which one will be able to mingle with real astrounauts as well as other big celebrities before taking a ride on this incredible new attraction!

-sounds like a blast! (sorry for the pun):cool:

imagineersrock

Original Poster
Originally posted by FLcastmember
Same day for Philharmagic as well, sounds like a big day in the ''World". Mike, Jay, and Roy im sure will all be there.

philharmagic is the same day??? wow, i find that suprising....

anyway, does anyone know of philharmagic having any form of a soft opening?? or would the grand opening be the opening??

BRER STITCH

OK......at risk of being pelted with rocks and garbage.... :lookaroun

I have to admit I am actually more excited about PHILHARMAGIC'S opening than M:S.

I know...I know! But PHIL seems like the forgotten step-child in the shadow of SPACE! :p

Any word on soft openings for PHILHARMAGIC??
Hopefully they would start when the M:S ones do, as I may actually be down there then to experienc BOTH!

WOOHOO!

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Any word on soft openings for PHILHARMAGIC??
Hopefully they would start when the M:S ones do, as I may actually be down there then to experienc BOTH!

WOOHOO!

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

Expect PhilharMagic's soft openings to begin in mid to late September, following cast previews between labor day and mid September.

imagineersrock

Original Poster
*while throwing rocks and garbage*

haaha, i agree i anticipate this new attraction as well, but sorry, i can't go as far as to say i am more excited about it than M:S.

i have been waiting for M:S ever since the closing of horizons, i truly think that this is (for me) the most anticipated wdw ride ever; its right up there with splash mt., test track, and tot. this ride's gonna be HUGE!!

BRER STITCH

Thanks DOGSRULE! and IMAGINEERSROCK!!!

I'll be there September 20 - 27, so the timing looks pretty good right now!

I'm hoping that at least PHILHARMAGIC won't make me :hurl: !!!

Oh..don't get me wrong.....I'll be on M:S....I just don't know what I might leave behind when I exit!!

D'OH!!!!!

:lol: :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol:

imagineersrock

Original Poster
lol, -honestly, u should be fine from what i understand; while looking at the website of the company that created the rdie system, they advertise themeselves as having created practically perfect systems that create practically ZERO motion sickness!!

gregjill

Will the official Premiere party on October be open to anyone visiting the park that day? Or will it be an invitation only type of event? :veryconfu

imagineersrock

Original Poster
from what it sounds like, my guess would unfortuantly have to go with invitation only, i only say that because of the fact that there will be "real astronauts" as well as big "celebrities" -to me that sounds like a closed-to-the-public type of a party...:(

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by imagineersrock
from what it sounds like, my guess would unfortuantly have to go with invitation only, i only say that because of the fact that there will be "real astronauts" as well as big "celebrities" -to me that sounds like a closed-to-the-public type of a party...:(
that and there is a sweepstakes to get to go to the party...

gregjill

Darn! I plan on being at disney that week. It would be nice to get to go to the Premiere party.

At least I should be able to ride it! :)

imagineersrock

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
that and there is a sweepstakes to get to go to the party...

lol i know, I started that post:cool:

*philhar stands for philharmagic, a new 3-d movie that will be opening at the magic kingdom around the same time mission space opens

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom