M:S -It's official!

Originally posted by mikedvcmember
Wow looks like i planned a good week to go i will be there the 3rd to the 11th.

If I don't work on the 15th of august...I know exactly where I will be. SITTING IN KYLES SEAT ON MISSION:SPACE!:lol:

Gfhweb

I was Epcot a week ago and there was a group of imagineers and executives outside of mission space talking. i heard them say they had approval from NASA to do a working replica of some capsule and that they would have actors in that where serious about and not jolly and funny like the way it would usually bve with Disney. I also heard them say that they where going to start touching up the building even more around the edges of things to make it look nicer. I also asked them when the soft date was and the executives said that the soft opening with press and large ceremony would be august 15. I have been able to get my hands on a mission space Hat. Only High level cast members are wearing them, I saw a few on imagineers. The one they had said epcot on the back, but the one I have says WDI refering to Walt Disney Imagineering. I will have pictures coming when i get my camara fixed.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
If I don't work on the 15th of august...I know exactly where I will be. SITTING IN KYLES SEAT ON MISSION:SPACE!:lol:

two words for ya...shut up. We don't need your irritating sarcasm. Thanks in advance.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by imagineersrock
it sounds like my kind of wishful thinking, but whatever who knows?? anyway, welcome to the forums:cool:

Actually, the new lunar lander, if that is what you both are referring to, is not a replica at all. It is an original, the only one not currently on the moon--Disney has gotten its paws on it from the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. It's as authentic as it gets.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by DogsRule!
two words for ya...shut up. We don't need your irritating sarcasm. Thanks in advance.

Can you refrain from those kind of comments. If you do not like a post, use the REPORT TO MODERATOR link. Thanks

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Actually, the new lunar lander, if that is what you both are referring to, is not a replica at all. It is an original, the only one not currently on the moon--Disney has gotten its paws on it from the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. It's as authentic as it gets.

Gee, that must have happened very recently, since the last time i was at NASM it was still there. Guess i'll have to take a field trip or somethin..... Now that i think on it, I've been to Disney World twice since i've been to NASM (and NASM is a 1/2 hour away)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom