Lunch w/an Imagineer...anyone tried it?

Tim G

Honestly I can't see why an Imagineer would take time out of their busy schedule to have lunch with you. I mean I've eaten MANY meals you and I'm not that impressed....:ROFLOL: Some of them were okay but others were just crappy...We still love you even though yall dont call.
FYI...
Imagineers need their luch as well

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Honestly I can't see why an Imagineer would take time out of their busy schedule to have lunch with you. I mean I've eaten MANY meals you and I'm not that impressed....:ROFLOL: Some of them were okay but others were just crappy...We still love you even though yall dont call.

Yeah yeah yeah! Well, if I recall the last phone call between us originated on MY phone...Mr. Smarty McSmarty. :ROFLOL: Hope Cali is treatin' y'all well. Wish you were coming with for the kid-free adventure. :kiss:

And, as always, I love you too.:kiss:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
FYI...
Imagineers need their luch as well

Not to worry. He's just pokin' fun at me because he's my "little" cousin and he thinks his britches are big enough for it nowadays. Or maybe it's because he moved to the other side of the planet and thinks he's at a safe distance now. I love my family. He does, too. :animwink:

Kerby626

Not to worry. He's just pokin' fun at me because he's my "little" cousin and he thinks his britches are big enough for it nowadays. Or maybe it's because he moved to the other side of the planet and thinks he's at a safe distance now. I love my family. He does, too. :animwink:
Actually my britches are a bit big lately.....

makonyy15

Hey guys sorry to dig this thread back up, but can someone please tell me how far in advance you can book this? I know ADR's are 180 days out, but I remember hearing from WDWDINE that it was 60 days to book the Lunch, I could be wrong though. Any idea? Thanks!

DizneyPryncess

This sounds amazing! I didn't know you could do this! Everytime I think I've done everything in Disney, I find something new to plan for a future trip. It helps to keep the magic alive!

brkgnews

Yes, sixty days it is!! I will be doing lunch in September!!

Awesome! :sohappy: You'll love it.

Is there a structured program or presentation that the Imagineer gives? Or is it a completely unscripted, unrehearsed experience?

Pretty unrehearsed. You're all sitting "thanksgiving dinner style" (if that makes sense), with the imagineer directly in the middle so everyone can see and talk to each other. The imagineer usually makes a few opening comments about who they are and what they do (especially since everyone is usually so in awe they're scared to say anything. ;)) and then the questions usually start flowing. Nice, unrehearsed chat.

markjohns1

Anyone who has done the lunch vs. dinner... have you noticed any differences besides the venue? The length, food, or "schedule of events" seem any different? It sounds awesome, and definitely sounds worth doing more than once.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
We're so excited about this event. And, yes, ADRs for this are 60 days out. I'll let ya know how it is when we get home. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom