lunch at Magic Kingdom

May I ask for recommendations for a sit down lunch at the Magic Kingdom? We've eaten at the castle...are there any other fun spots there?
Thank you.

figmentmom

Originally posted by Worldphile

Yep. And we liked it for the exact same reason. Better food than at the coutner service places, but not as expensive as the other sitdown restaurants. Oh well. Change happens.

We liked the Crystal Palace for the same reasons. In fact, the first time we were there (when the kids were REAL little), it was the ONLY restaurant we had a good time in...less pressure to hurry up, eat and go...more food the kids would eat...better prices.

Upvote 0

Marijil

My family's tradition is to have our first lunch of the trip at the Plaza...if you time it right...you can meet the Mayor! The shakes are great!

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Tony's is great (IMO) and my son and I ALWAYS get the spaghetti and meatballs...gotta do the Lady and Tramp famous "slurp." :slurp:

I can't wait until we get down to the MK. I'm dying for one of Casey's Corner's hot dogs!:hammer:

The Crystal Palace is a nice place and we usually go there for the dinner buffet at least once on each vacation. Won't have time to get there this short trip.:brick:

The Harbour House is really great. I never even knew it was there until our last trip back in July...we were co-pilots in the front monorail car and we asked the pilot what his favorite restaurant was since we were hungry and he told us all about it. Great sandwiches! :D

Hope you enjoy!:)

Upvote 0

Cosmo

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
There are no other character meals in the MK. I would suggest the Liberty Inn for a good meal. Cosmic Ray's is decent for fast food. And you can watch Sun E. Eclipse entertain the crowd.(audio animitronic) Tony's Townsquare is pretty good also.

Pam

Tony's town square is a character meal. When we went for lunch in September the Winne the Pooh characters were all there running around!

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by Cosmo
Tony's town square is a character meal. When we went for lunch in September the Winne the Pooh characters were all there running around!

I may be wrong about this...but I'm pretty sure this is only temporary until the Crystal Palace is refurbished.:wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Tramp
I may be wrong about this...but I'm pretty sure this is only temporary until the Crystal Palace is refurbished.:wave:

You are right. For breakfast and dinner Tony's is an all you can eat character meal with Pooh and friends. For dinner, it is like it has always been, A la carte Italian food.

Upvote 0

agdbeanie

I think the Plaza rest. has personal size pizzas as well. I seen to remember eating one there back in March. I like eating there as well. The outside covered area to eat is rather pleasant.

Upvote 0
I have to go with the Plaza Restaurant also. It is a nice sit down atmosphere, with friendly servers. It is just off main street to the right as you head to Tomorrowland. So much of the Magic Kingdom food is bad chicken finger type food, this is a great change of pace. The food is sandwich type of items. We ate there twice for lunch during our last stay, which was last August.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by agdbeanie
I think the Plaza rest. has personal size pizzas as well. I seen to remember eating one there back in March. I like eating there as well. The outside covered area to eat is rather pleasant.

You are getting the plaza restaurant confused with the Plaza Pavilion. The two places are very different.

The plaza restaurant is a sitdown restaurant on main street near the place you are thinking about.

The Plaza Pavilion is the covered outdoor food area in Tomorrowland. This is the place that serves the pizza.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom