lunch at Magic Kingdom

May I ask for recommendations for a sit down lunch at the Magic Kingdom? We've eaten at the castle...are there any other fun spots there?
Thank you.

Dizneydude87

Ok, ya'll done made me hungry, had to cook some food, Lol. Anyways... I ALWAYS eat lunch at Pinnochio's Village Hause. It's the best. I get the half-pound double chese and bacon burger with fries. Then I go to the "fix-in (or w/e)" bar and pile my burger with chese, lettuce, ketchup and of course... mushrooms! YUMMY! Then for dinner, I go to Peco Bills and get a chicken wrap thing. I go to the bar thing and get muchrroms and chese for on the side. And I eat and eat and eat. Oh, and for desert, it's gotta be a Pinnaple (dole) float from Aloha Isle! And then a hot~choclate...but I never can find it, cept for that lil stand that has PBaJ sanwhiches over in Liberty Square.

PS: Is Peco Bill's still there, I heard it was close.

Upvote 0

Brett

I tend to enjoy the Plaza Restaurant for lunch. Good sandwiches and nice atmosphere. Right on the corner of Main Street heading towards Tomorrowland. It's definently worth trying.

Upvote 0

copper

Yes, Pecos Bill is still there, I had a great chicken wrap there on tuesday. I would avoid Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland unless everyone wants to eat the same thing. There are 3 sections chicken, burgers and sandwiches. I have two kids and one eats burgers and the other only chicken fingers. You have to wait on three different lines. I didn't get what I really wanted, chicken ceasar salad, because I wasn't going to wait on three lines. The food was good and they also had the same fixings bar as Pecos Bill but smaller. The fixings bar had crowd control tape just like a ride. My choice would be Peco Bill's for counter service and the Crystal Palace (when it reopens) for sit down.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom