Lumpy The character At Disney World?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok so if there are some of you who don't know and are asking "who the heck or what the heck is lumpy"? He is a friend of Roo's and the 100 Acre Wood bunch..I'm watching a movie with him in it at the moment with my youngest and she had asked me if he was ever there like with pooh bear as a meet and greet..For the life of me I don't think I 've ever seen him( other than the plush animal)...Anyone help me out? Thanks!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Boy, in doing research for this one I Googled "Lumpy Pooh". There's a first.

But in all my time here I've never seen any merch, and I know there's not currently a meet-and-greet, and am pretty sure there never has been.
Sorry. :/

wilkeliza

Boy, in doing research for this one I Googled "Lumpy Pooh". There's a first.

But in all my time here I've never seen any merch, and I know there's not currently a meet-and-greet, and am pretty sure there never has been.
Sorry. :/

I am a massive Lumpy fan (I sleep with a stuffed Lumpy every night and I'm 24 years old hehe) and I have never heard of him at the parks. To my knowledge there was some merchandise especially surrounding his movie and the straight to dvd halloween movie but outside of that he has not been anywhere in Disney. Since the re-imagining (or restoration back to classic) of Winnie the Pooh Lumpy is all but a sweet memory.

Cmdr_Crimson

If your a bit confused..The name is Lumpy The Heffalump. From Pooh's Heffalump Movie, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie and occasionally on My friends Tigger & Pooh..
lumpy%202.jpg

And No they have never had Lumpy as a M&G Character.

rufio

If your a bit confused..The name is Lumpy The Heffalump. From Pooh's Heffalump Movie, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie and occasionally on My friends Tigger & Pooh..
lumpy%202.jpg

And No they have never had Lumpy as a M&G Character.

Oh, this guy! He's so cute! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom