Luggage storage at hotels question

Here's the quandry. For our upcoming November trip there are two sets of direct flights that we can get:

Delta departs after lunch to MCO and departs from MCO before lunch to Indy.

ATA departs at 8:15 AM and returns to Indy with a 7:55 PM flight.

Now we would like to take the second one but we are not planning on renting a car, so we can't just throw our luggage in the trunk and hit the parks for the morning/afternoon with our APs.

Will one of the Disney Resorts hold our luggage after we have checked out until we are ready to leave the sunny state of FL?

I assume the answer is yes since they will do it if your room isn't ready at check in.

Thanks

AJAX

No problem, unless something has changed. The last time we stayed on site, at PO French Quarter, we had a late flight out of MCO.
We checked out of our room at 9am, had our luggage stored, and headed off to the MK.
When we returned at 5pm, we pulled out the trolley our gear was on, loaded it onto the shuttle, and bid WDW a fond adieu.
Have a great time!

Upvote 0

tinkrbel

they are great about storing luggage .. if your just getting there or if you leaving. When we use to fly we would go ahead and check out in the morning and they would come get the luggage and store it for us ..then we hit the parks, till time to come back to the resort and catch our mears shuttle or the limo back to the airport .. now that we drive ..we get there really really early in the mornings, we check in ..they give us the keys/park pass and store our luggage ..we hit the parks .. same with check out ..since our park pass is good till the last park closes of our check out day .. we have them store our luggage and enjoy the whole day, then pick up our luggage and head home :)

only 29 days to go !!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Absolutely go for the later flight!!! Gotta make the most of our time in the parks yes?? Any of the on property hotels will hold your luggage until you are ready to depart. And in the hotels I have been in the shuttle picks you up right in front of the luggage holding area!! Talk about easy!! Have an awesome time!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

We have had a number of WDW resorts (mod and Delux) hold our luggage and never had a problem, even got things I forgot I needed out of them while they were being held. Disney is always helpful!!!

That last day, make the most of it. But you always have that, we are going home soon feeling that just follows you around!!!

Upvote 0

zenatoad

Any one of the resorts will hold your luggage before or after your stay at one of the hotels. I just called and made our reservations a few weeks ago and asked that very question. They said that it was no problem. One of the definite perks to staying on the property.

Upvote 0

EnSkywalker

Original Poster
Cool! That is what I thought.

Now can anyone tell me when the AP rates will be extended past 9/30? I saw on www.mousesavers.com that they have great rates through 9/30 but nothing beyond. We plan on making reservations in the next month or two and wanted to be certain we got a room hopefully at the Polynesian Resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom